Lonely Conversationalist

16,150 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Lesbian Lesbians
/casually leaves this here

*Hands out earplugs casually*
Ahem. GWarfnzdhjfajsdsfjwadsjdasdfhgbsjdnlfkjgbalkdfjbhklsjdhlkbjdlfkjdhblkdsjxhflkshjljldz.

OH MY GOD I AM SO EXCITED. IT LOOKS SO GOOD. THANK YOU FOR LEAVING THAT HERE!

I can hardly wait until tomorrow!!

Unforgiving Warlord

5,250 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Flatterer 200
seems legit, we will see tonight.

Dapper Gaian

1,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
*throws feels at screen* Just finished watching the ep....all of my feels. Omg. And frickin' cliffhanger.

Friendly Gaian

SO GOOOOOD!!!!

AAAHHH!!!

I can't wait to see what the creators of the show will do with this new development~! emotion_kirakira

SO EXCITED!

Friendly Gaian

Bijoux Della Nuit
*throws feels at screen* Just finished watching the ep....all of my feels. Omg. And frickin' cliffhanger.

i know, i cried so much crying

but i love what the creators of the show have been doing lately; think of all the fantastic things that have yet to be unexplored...

-Maya the Sky Witch, and her evil plot; we still haven't seen what her diabolical plans are~
-Flame Princess and Cinnamon Bun; perhaps she will become Flame Queen? Will there be a rivalry between FP and PB, with their heroes (Cinnamon Bun and Finn) having to face off against each other?
-All the implications surrounding Betty and Simon; what will she do? How will she cope with this new world?
-The Lich! He's not dead, just running around in the emptiness of space and time... will he return?

...and more!

Lonely Conversationalist

16,150 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
The Simon/Marcy moment was precious. I think the most impacting scene, though, was the glimpse we got of Simon screaming "WHERE IS BETTY? WHERE IS MY PRINCESS?". I was wondering what "crazy" thing he did to scare her off - and that totally justifies the claim. Wow!

I was really mad at the ending, though. Frickin' cliffhanger, man! I wanna know what happens with Betty and Simon! I swear to God, if they don't finish the story arc within a reasonable time frame...

The episode was okay, though. I mean, I liked the idea of it and some of the scenes, but as short as the episode was, it left a lot to be desired and seemed extremely rushed. Ah, but I did enjoy it enough. It was cool and I'm really excited to see the continuation of the story arc.

Lonely Conversationalist

16,150 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
Lyonel Noale
Bijoux Della Nuit

but i love what the creators of the show have been doing lately; think of all the fantastic things that have yet to be unexplored...

-Maya the Sky Witch, and her evil plot; we still haven't seen what her diabolical plans are~
-Flame Princess and Cinnamon Bun; perhaps she will become Flame Queen? Will there be a rivalry between FP and PB, with their heroes (Cinnamon Bun and Finn) having to face off against each other?
-All the implications surrounding Betty and Simon; what will she do? How will she cope with this new world?
-The Lich! He's not dead, just running around in the emptiness of space and time... will he return?

...and more!

I thought FP already was Flame Queen when she took over the kingdom...? Huh.
Nonetheless, I am waiting for the continuation of the Sky Witch arc, although not as eagerly as I am for more Simon/Betty.
Welcome to Feels-For-Probably-The-Rest-Of-The-Show. My name is Betty, and I'll be your server.

Friendly Gaian

- The Grim Reality -
Lyonel Noale
Bijoux Della Nuit

...and more!

Nonetheless, I am waiting for the continuation of the Sky Witch arc, although not as eagerly as I am for more Simon/Betty.

Well, I think being a queen would mean having a King, right? As in, a husband. So if she marries Cinnamon Bun, she will become the Queen, but as of the moment, she's still just a princess.

Dangerous Visionary

Princess Petrikov
Welcome to Feels-For-Probably-The-Rest-Of-The-Show. My name is Betty, and I'll be your server.

NOT OKAY! gonk

Dangerous Visionary

Lyonel Noale
Bijoux Della Nuit

-

THIS! THIS! THIS! Seriously, will there be a rebellion within the candy kingdom or not!?

Dangerous Visionary

Lyonel Noale
- The Grim Reality -
Lyonel Noale
Bijoux Della Nuit

...and more!

Well, I think being a queen would mean having a King, right? As in, a husband. So if she marries Cinnamon Bun, she will become the Queen, but as of the moment, she's still just a princess.

Also, from the MLP producers and whatever, I read that children today always associate "queens" and "kings" as bad and don't really related to those types of characters. (Blame fairy tales) So FP and PB may forever be princesses due to that.

Lonely Conversationalist

16,150 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
Lyonel Noale
- The Grim Reality -
Lyonel Noale
Bijoux Della Nuit

...and more!

Mm, I guess. Who knows how the Flame Kingdom works?
I highly doubt she'll marry CB, though. I think Cinnamon Bun just meant friendship-love. Otherwise, that would be really weird and I don't think AT would do that.

Friendly Gaian

- The Grim Reality -
Lyonel Noale
- The Grim Reality -
Lyonel Noale
Bijoux Della Nuit

...and more!

I highly doubt she'll marry CB, though. I think Cinnamon Bun just meant friendship-love. Otherwise, that would be really weird and I don't think AT would do that.

you never knoowwwwww~~!!!!! xd

although, i admit, it does seem a little strange to me.

i like Flame Princess and Finn, anyways. Although, hey - if FP and Cinnamon Bun really do love each other, then i'm okay with that.

Dangerous Visionary

- The Grim Reality -
Lyonel Noale
- The Grim Reality -
Lyonel Noale
Bijoux Della Nuit

...and more!

UMM Jake & Lady had puppies. I think it's possible in today's cartoons. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces