5,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
SaikoTaiko
cows_make_milk
Wouldn't that be difficult? O wait Jake can stretch lol

What are you talking about.
As much as I don't want to think about it, even if Jake wasn't magical and couldn't stretch, I'm sure it can still work.
ASSUMING Lady's girl place is where we would expect them to be, and Jake's man place is where we would expect them to be.

And that IS how tier 15 works XD For all we know (with mutated animals in the Land of Ooo and all) maybe tier 15 (happy time) done by sticking a female's tongue in a male's ear.

That..... sorta disturbs me.... emotion_8c

Dapper Genius

5,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • First step to fame 200
Yeah, I is pretty sure tier fifteen is tier fifteen in the regular since of what tier fifteen fifteen would stir in our heads, contradicting the the tier fifteen said unto, tier fifteen is probably what it clearly states, where as assuming . . .

Whoa, I just confused myself.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,750 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150
This was literally my first though XD
Tier 15 is some serious shiz haha

Beloved Nerd

Marshall Lee the Vampire
SaikoTaiko

What are you talking about.
As much as I don't want to think about it, even if Jake wasn't magical and couldn't stretch, I'm sure it can still work.
ASSUMING Lady's girl place is where we would expect them to be, and Jake's man place is where we would expect them to be.

And that IS how tier 15 works XD For all we know (with mutated animals in the Land of Ooo and all) maybe tier 15 (happy time) done by sticking a female's tongue in a male's ear.

You've spent too much time thinking about this o.O

Does make you wonder though.

XD I'm sorry.
But another thing I realized...Lady's mom is long like her, but her dad is short like Jake (well a little longer I guess...) and yet they were still able to procreate.
I mean, I THINK that's what that other user was getting at, the fact that Lady is longer than Jake so it'll be uh, difficult to tier 15...?

Beloved Nerd

cows_make_milk

Was just posting earlier but...Lady Rainicorn's mom is long but her dad is short like Jake.
So I don't think it matters if Jake is long or short? Since Lady's parents were able to get to tier 15 XD

Fashionable Vampire

SaikoTaiko

XD I'm sorry.
But another thing I realized...Lady's mom is long like her, but her dad is short like Jake (well a little longer I guess...) and yet they were still able to procreate.
I mean, I THINK that's what that other user was getting at, the fact that Lady is longer than Jake so it'll be uh, difficult to tier 15...?

Oh I can think of ways. emotion_awesome

*coughs* Moving along... xD

Bashful Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SaikoTaiko
cows_make_milk

Was just posting earlier but...Lady Rainicorn's mom is long but her dad is short like Jake.
So I don't think it matters if Jake is long or short? Since Lady's parents were able to get to tier 15 XD

Oh ok. Lol

Versatile Lunatic

By Tier 15, does Jake mean Rule 34? lol

Dapper Genius

One word.

Rainicorndogs.

:3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash