• Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
I SO VERY----- I
Lady Teacups
I SO VERY----- I
Lady Teacups
I SO VERY----- I
Lady Teacups

Hmmm, I don't think I'd ever like to go to the east. I mean for me it's like what's there? I can't think of one place I'd want to see in the east. Plus it's more polluted over there. I'm more drawn to forests and mountains and deserts. Not the city life too much, I mean if I want to go to the city I'd go to San Francisco (Not L.A because it is horribly polluted). Hmmm, the east just seems so grey to me razz
Hm..its not soo bad here lol-- we do have forests and mountains too--depends on north east/south east -- but i guess NY is the main attraction on this side--and yes, we haz pollution

Sorry to look down on the east coast so much... it just doesn't seem that attractive to me. Oh well, my opinion is just one small opinion. My friends family members came to California for a visit and they were freaking out at all the wildlife and plants here. They were like eewww to everything and they were very uptight. I guess sometimes to people on the east coast think we're a bit too laid back... eh oh well... (I hope you're not all like damn snooty much?) soooo how is your life?
XD aww lol wild life is awesome! i live in a suburb sorta so we have forest and stuff too-- i gotta say though, I am really chicken-- i love walking in the woods in the winter but i can't even get near them in the summer--i HATE bugs and getting dirty lol unless I am well prepared to get messy and can shower right afterwards-- I'm not snooty though XD I just use a lot of sanitizer.

Haha, I used to make trails win the forests when I was little. And the only thing I was afraid of were deer, huge a** banana slugs and bald eagles if you get near they're nests. Now that I'm older I'm like ******** bugs! I mean they're okay as long as they aren't near me.
deer are crazy yo XD lolol the other day a deer came running towards me and i almost had a heart attack. Scarriest moment in my life..who knew deers could be so threatening..it wasn't even one with the horn things..

woah banana slugs? i havent seen those before and hope i never do-- Lol hm, not so many eagles around here but i did get hissed at by a Canadian geese the other day... we backed away quickly lolol

Yeah totally deer are seriously OG's.They will stomp on you. I'm strangely terrified of snails and slugs ad banana slugs are the worst. They're very big and I hate them with every fiber of my being. Yeah we had a lot of them up there and they'd totally rip your face off if you got too close to them. They're really cool though! I lived on an island in the northwest so I got to see orcas too!

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Lady Teacups
I SO VERY----- I
Lady Teacups
I SO VERY----- I
Lady Teacups

Sorry to look down on the east coast so much... it just doesn't seem that attractive to me. Oh well, my opinion is just one small opinion. My friends family members came to California for a visit and they were freaking out at all the wildlife and plants here. They were like eewww to everything and they were very uptight. I guess sometimes to people on the east coast think we're a bit too laid back... eh oh well... (I hope you're not all like damn snooty much?) soooo how is your life?
XD aww lol wild life is awesome! i live in a suburb sorta so we have forest and stuff too-- i gotta say though, I am really chicken-- i love walking in the woods in the winter but i can't even get near them in the summer--i HATE bugs and getting dirty lol unless I am well prepared to get messy and can shower right afterwards-- I'm not snooty though XD I just use a lot of sanitizer.

Haha, I used to make trails win the forests when I was little. And the only thing I was afraid of were deer, huge a** banana slugs and bald eagles if you get near they're nests. Now that I'm older I'm like ******** bugs! I mean they're okay as long as they aren't near me.
deer are crazy yo XD lolol the other day a deer came running towards me and i almost had a heart attack. Scarriest moment in my life..who knew deers could be so threatening..it wasn't even one with the horn things..

woah banana slugs? i havent seen those before and hope i never do-- Lol hm, not so many eagles around here but i did get hissed at by a Canadian geese the other day... we backed away quickly lolol

Yeah totally deer are seriously OG's.They will stomp on you. I'm strangely terrified of snails and slugs ad banana slugs are the worst. They're very big and I hate them with every fiber of my being. Yeah we had a lot of them up there and they'd totally rip your face off if you got too close to them. They're really cool though! I lived on an island in the northwest so I got to see orcas too!
wait orcas?! aren't those from Zelda or something?..what are they in real life?

Wealthy Lunatic

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
I SO VERY----- I
Lady Teacups
I SO VERY----- I
Lady Teacups
I SO VERY----- I
Lady Teacups

Yes they are very real! They're black and white whales that hunt other whales and seals. They're really smart creatures.

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Lady Teacups
I SO VERY----- I
Lady Teacups
I SO VERY----- I
Lady Teacups

Yes they are very real! They're black and white whales that hunt other whales and seals. They're really smart creatures.
they sound pretty cool! and a little bit scary

Wealthy Lunatic

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
I SO VERY----- I
Lady Teacups
I SO VERY----- I
Lady Teacups
I SO VERY----- I
Lady Teacups

They're really playful!

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Lady Teacups
I SO VERY----- I
Lady Teacups
I SO VERY----- I
Lady Teacups

They're really playful!
aww thats cute i bet

Wealthy Lunatic

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
I SO VERY----- I
Lady Teacups
I SO VERY----- I
Lady Teacups
I SO VERY----- I
Lady Teacups

They're really playful!
aww thats cute i bet

Yeah, look them up! Do you live in New York?

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Lady Teacups
I SO VERY----- I
Lady Teacups
I SO VERY----- I
Lady Teacups

They're really playful!
aww thats cute i bet

i will! and yep, in one of the boroughs

Wealthy Lunatic

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
I SO VERY----- I
Lady Teacups
I SO VERY----- I
Lady Teacups
I SO VERY----- I
Lady Teacups

They're really playful!
aww thats cute i bet

Boroughs?

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Lady Teacups
I SO VERY----- I
Lady Teacups
I SO VERY----- I
Lady Teacups

They're really playful!
aww thats cute i bet

Boroughs?
yep the 5 boroughs (staten island, manhattan, queens, bronx, brooklyn--they are all technically new york city but not 'manhattan') --so i don't live in manhattan but its not upstate ny either. I work in nyc though anyway so i ride the bus in from my house each day.

Greedy Businesswoman

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
GumLee 4evah~

Clean Gaian

1,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Hygienic 200
there cool heart heart heart

11,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
I love them! They're adorable together heart

My dearly beloved and I, actually cosplayed them last summer at a convention here in Norway - it was awesome! whee
I've never had that many people asking/requesting the two of us to hug/kiss 8'D

Citizen

9,850 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Awesome blaugh

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Sarphire
I love them! They're adorable together heart

My dearly beloved and I, actually cosplayed them last summer at a convention here in Norway - it was awesome! whee
I've never had that many people asking/requesting the two of us to hug/kiss 8'D
awesomesauce!! bet it was super fun!
I'm going to do that cosplay with my guy this year too but if people request that he's going to get mad lol. Do you have pics of your cosplay?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff