No! 0.22032085561497 22.0% [ 412 ]
not sure.. 0.27860962566845 27.9% [ 521 ]
Total Votes:[ 1870 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 71 72 73 > >>

6,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
I LOVE THE PAIRING! its so hot and cute. I have a lot of pictures of them on my DevientART.

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
ll Fetish ll
I LOVE THE PAIRING! its so hot and cute. I have a lot of pictures of them on my DevientART.
>w< you must post your dev link here then! (if its pg13 and gaia safe) lol

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
iyers
I guess. They're pretty friggin' awesome together. biggrin

they totally are >w<

Demon

I'M SHIPPING IT! -dies- emotion_kirakira whee heart heart heart

Fashionable Genius

-iDesuuu

yes! lets all die together!! :sparkle:
just kidding, that would be terrible. I really love your avatar btw!

Fashionable Genius

Sinister Whispers
miyumiyurin

Oh, Im sorry! Theres always blocking out everything and setting a goal.. I used to do that, until Id get bored and go make pie.
pies! Lol what a great thing to do when you get distracted! I wish some one at my house would do that every time they got distracted! I tried to focus more today but to no avail. I was practically on hiatus from gaia until this darned amazing AT forum showed up and ruined my life..

Fashionable Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lol i feel like we already posted all the pictures that exist for this pairing;Well, the ones that are okay to put on gaia.

Demon

miyumiyurin
-iDesuuu

o-oh.. thank you. redface

Invisible Phantom

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
miyumiyurin
Sinister Whispers
miyumiyurin

Oh, Im sorry! Theres always blocking out everything and setting a goal.. I used to do that, until Id get bored and go make pie.
pies! Lol what a great thing to do when you get distracted! I wish some one at my house would do that every time they got distracted! I tried to focus more today but to no avail. I was practically on hiatus from gaia until this darned amazing AT forum showed up and ruined my life..

I seen you say that all the picture posted are the okay ones for gaia, and.. You're right. The first time I googled the pair I was sitting in my living room, and my mom looks at the computer screen when Marshall is.. Uh.. Tasting Gumball... If you know what I mean..

Yeah, I was grounded for a while.

And I agree with the AT forum thing. Gaia had become so boring to me, so I barely got on.. Then I got an e-mail for Adventure Time items, so I came on.. Then I seen it and got all excited and junk. o.o

It was the beginning of the end! gonk

Fashionable Genius

Sinister Whispers
miyumiyurin
Sinister Whispers
miyumiyurin

I seen you say that all the picture posted are the okay ones for gaia, and.. You're right. The first time I googled the pair I was sitting in my living room, and my mom looks at the computer screen when Marshall is.. Uh.. Tasting Gumball... If you know what I mean..

Yeah, I was grounded for a while.

And I agree with the AT forum thing. Gaia had become so boring to me, so I barely got on.. Then I got an e-mail for Adventure Time items, so I came on.. Then I seen it and got all excited and junk. o.o

It was the beginning of the end! gonk

Oh no! Lol thats terrible but its such a funny story! I feel like i know which picture you are talking about too! hehe. Lol bad luck for you! I really laughed out loud when i read that though, sorry!

Yeah, gaia bribed everyone into coming back on. It also got me extra hyped up about AT. I mean, I love the show but now I'm super into it even more so. Their silly marketing strategy worked on me so much. I feel so susceptible. lol

Fashionable Genius

-iDesuuu
miyumiyurin
-iDesuuu

youre welcome ^^ --and welcome to the marshall x gumball fanclub XD What made you start liking the pairing?

Demon

miyumiyurin
-iDesuuu
miyumiyurin
-iDesuuu

youre welcome ^^ --and welcome to the marshall x gumball fanclub XD What made you start liking the pairing?
uhmm.. i really don't know.. maybe their cuteness.. and hotness..
I really do like BL/yaoi/shounen ai ever since, so yeah.. i'm used to it. emotion_yatta

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
-lurks looking at all the pretty pics-

Fashionable Genius

-iDesuuu
miyumiyurin
-iDesuuu
miyumiyurin
-iDesuuu

uhmm.. i really don't know.. maybe their cuteness.. and hotness..
I really do like BL/yaoi/shounen ai ever since, so yeah.. i'm used to it. emotion_yatta
yeah, they definitely are very pretty to look at. and adorable! i wish they had actual fluff time in the show but at least there is a lot of fan stuff floating around to look at. I love BL too but i actually moved away from it for a while. but this pairing brought me back! lol

Invisible Phantom

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
miyumiyurin
Yeah, gaia bribed everyone into coming back on. It also got me extra hyped up about AT. I mean, I love the show but now Im super into it even more so. Their silly marketing strategy worked on me so much. I feel so susceptible. lol

Oh gosh.. I think thats been their plan since the beginning. Take over websites and make everyone now down to Finns superiority.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff