marilyn monroe6315
umm they gay ibecause i luv gay people thre so nice
yeps they're gay! Isn't it magical? XD

Fashionable Genius

Sinister Whispers
miyumiyurin
Sinister Whispers
miyumiyurin
yeah, i don't like fionna in general really. Lol she can go off with flame prince. PG is such a good uke for Marshall lol. I love those pics you posted! The bronies one is too funny. They would be bronies!

You have no idea how much I like bronies. xD

That picture made me go all fan girl! sweatdrop

And I love this thread you made.. It made me feel all happy inside lol

i want to meet a bronie in real life some day, lol. Yeah, thanks for posting in the thread. I was hoping some one would make one but no one was so I did. Im super obsessed with this pairing right now. Its making me very unproductive in real life currently but its fun!

Bronies.

It's super long, but it made me laugh so hard! emotion_awesome

watched it! it was funny! lol even older guys can be bronies. I didn't know! It was informative too! XD

Invisible Phantom

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
miyumiyurin
watched it! it was funny! lol even older guys can be bronies. I didn't know! It was informative too! XD

Yay! And When you told me to start writing again, I finished the next chapter on my story..

What kind of magic juju do you have!? eek

Dangerous Hunter

I dont understand Peoples who like yaoi, or, As i prefer to Call it: gay men kissing ) i dont find it attractive in Any Way, and its disturbing. P. S sorry for spelling, i write ón a iPhone redface
I think they're so adorable! Since I ship Bubblegum x Marceline beforehand, I knew that when I watch this genderbent episode people were talking about, I'd ship them! It was only then when I saw this picture of them in a position like that ever so famous Spiderman kiss that I sealed the deal. heart cat_mrgreen

Shirtless Vampire

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
Belija
I dont understand Peoples who like yaoi, or, As i prefer to Call it: gay men kissing ) i dont find it attractive in Any Way, and its disturbing. P. S sorry for spelling, i write ón a iPhone redface

I sometimes wonder, do all men find two women together appealing or is that just the jerkass guy, "yay hetero lifestyle!" reaction... like how women liking two guys together is assigned to us?
User Image
you forgot a pic!...
Pudaboo
I sometimes wonder, do all men find two women together appealing or is that just the jerkass guy, "yay hetero lifestyle!" reaction... like how women liking two guys together is assigned to us?

I don't know if all men, but most guys I know likes to watch lesbians doing it. This one time, I showed a friend of mine who likes AT as much as I do a drawing I made of PB and Marceline in a compromising position he was all, "Wow," then kept his eyes glued on it, "This is really good." I didn't even want to know what went on his mind when he said it was good. rofl

Fashionable Genius

Sinister Whispers
miyumiyurin

Yay! And When you told me to start writing again, I finished the next chapter on my story..

What kind of magic juju do you have!? eek
awesome! thats great! I don't know but if i have any I wished it worked on myself because I've been very unproductive this week lol.

Fashionable Genius

Belija
Its alright. I don't always understand it either. I don't like to see anyone kissing in real life, lol but I sure does likes teh yaoi.

Fashionable Genius

samosaurus_Rex
User Image
you forgot a pic!...
Nice! That is a very important pic to not forget* Good thing you posted it!

Fashionable Genius

Phantom of the Barricades
I think they're so adorable! Since I ship Bubblegum x Marceline beforehand, I knew that when I watch this genderbent episode people were talking about, I'd ship them! It was only then when I saw this picture of them in a position like that ever so famous Spiderman kiss that I sealed the deal. heart cat_mrgreen
I dont like the girl version but I'm all about their genderbent love lol. I think i've seen that fan art! Oh maybe a similar one because there are actually a lot with that pose.

Invisible Phantom

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
miyumiyurin

Oh, Im sorry! Theres always blocking out everything and setting a goal.. I used to do that, until Id get bored and go make pie.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff