• Gender Swap 100
MysteriousPuppet
I SO VERY----- I
MysteriousPuppet
It's really cute! biggrin
Makes me giggle all the time 4laugh

yay i agree lol
do you have a favorite fanart of them?

I love them all, to tell you the truth! Especially the ones where Marshall bullies Gumball whee
Lol I agree--poor Gumball..Everyone just likes seeing him get teased--its so cute though

Angelic Fatcat

I SO VERY----- I
lildarklili
I SO VERY----- I
lildarklili
i think they're cute...but really, i just like marshall lee <3

Lolol He is really awesome. I feel like he's the main reason a lot of people like the pairing XD

true true ahaha. he's really cooooool biggrin so hipster though LOL
Lolol IKR! I keep seeing hipster guys wearing the same plaid shirt as Marshall outside these days >.>
Ahah he's such a trendsetter. Well his outfit is pretty standard hipster bahaha

Invisible Lunatic

I SO VERY----- I
MysteriousPuppet
I SO VERY----- I
MysteriousPuppet

yay i agree lol

I love them all, to tell you the truth! Especially the ones where Marshall bullies Gumball whee
Lol I agree--poor Gumball..Everyone just likes seeing him get teased--its so cute though

Haha! He's just too cute not to be teased! 4laugh He and Marshall would make a really awesome couple heart

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
lildarklili
I SO VERY----- I
lildarklili
I SO VERY----- I
lildarklili
i think they're cute...but really, i just like marshall lee <3

Lolol He is really awesome. I feel like he's the main reason a lot of people like the pairing XD

true true ahaha. he's really cooooool biggrin so hipster though LOL
Lolol IKR! I keep seeing hipster guys wearing the same plaid shirt as Marshall outside these days >.>
Ahah he's such a trendsetter. Well his outfit is pretty standard hipster bahaha
i know lolol. I don't even know how i ended up being obsessed with him.. at first glance i thought he was a lame hipster character...and nothing changed but im crushing on him so hard lol

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
MysteriousPuppet
I SO VERY----- I
MysteriousPuppet
I SO VERY----- I
MysteriousPuppet

yay i agree lol

Haha! He's just too cute not to be teased! 4laugh He and Marshall would make a really awesome couple heart

I agree-- they look so good together and they're funny together too. I love how silly all the arts of them are. They have a nice dynamic--and their colors look pretty together too! lol

Timid Firestarter

I've never seen this thread until now and some of my sloppy art is in the first post.
; u ;
I feel so loved guys, thank you.

Angelic Fatcat

I SO VERY----- I
i know lolol. I don't even know how i ended up being obsessed with him.. at first glance i thought he was a lame hipster character...and nothing changed but im crushing on him so hard lol
LOL true haha. the first time i saw him i didn't know who he was. I thought he was just some fanmade character cause i hadn't seen the episode yet

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
EquuIeus
I've never seen this thread until now and some of my sloppy art is in the first post.
; u ;
I feel so loved guys, thank you.

oooh which art is yours?!

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
lildarklili
I SO VERY----- I
LOL true haha. the first time i saw him i didn't know who he was. I thought he was just some fanmade character cause i hadn't seen the episode yet
Lol i wonder if his voice and official future lines are going to make him cooler or mess him up..I'm a little bit nervous..I'm sort of thinking it might make him a little weird

Timid Firestarter

I SO VERY----- I

The one with Gumball in the gumball machine and the one below that.
o uo
They're not that good, but I'm glad they're at least used in some places.

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
EquuIeus
I SO VERY----- I

The one with Gumball in the gumball machine and the one below that.
o uo
They're not that good, but I'm glad they're at least used in some places.

aww! those are by you?! I love those two! really! i saw them on DA--actually I live in this thread practically and a lot of people that stop in mention the gumball machine one as their favorite--you have an adorable style!

Timid Firestarter

I SO VERY----- I

aww! those are by you?! I love those two! really! i saw them on DA--actually I live in this thread practically and a lot of people that stop in mention the gumball machine one as their favorite--you have an adorable style!

Yeah strychninesorcerer@DA~ I've switched DA accounts since then, I was a bit tired of getting over 10k messages a day from people adding my art & commenting (though most of the messages where from joining too many group). No new AT art on my new DA though, I've somewhat lost my inspiration. They need more gender-bent episodes, I want one with flame prince<3.
And thank you <3 I'm not too sure why so many like it, it's nothing fancy like the other ones posted. xD

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
EquuIeus
I SO VERY----- I

Yeah strychninesorcerer@DA~ I've switched DA accounts since then, I was a bit tired of getting over 10k messages a day from people adding my art & commenting (though most of the messages where from joining too many group). No new AT art on my new DA though, I've somewhat lost my inspiration. They need more gender-bent episodes, I want one with flame prince<3.
And thank you <3 I'm not too sure why so many like it, it's nothing fancy like the other ones posted. xD

its a really cute style--and its very sweet.
lol oops i think i added to those 10k messages sorry lol XD i think i have all your ml pg stuff in my favorites XD

i love the one where marshall is excited about santa too XD

Timid Firestarter

I SO VERY----- I

lol oops i think i added to those 10k messages sorry lol XD i think i have all your ml pg stuff in my favorites XD

That's ok xD I just didn't expect to get so much attention from a few doodles.
My favorites are the ones where I had fiona being jealous <3

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
EquuIeus
I SO VERY----- I

That's ok xD I just didn't expect to get so much attention from a few doodles.
My favorites are the ones where I had fiona being jealous <3

yes XD i like those so much too lolol poor fionna

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas