• Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
miyumiyurin
Lady Teacups
miyumiyurin
Lady Teacups
miyumiyurin
Lady Teacups

Yes it would! I can't wait for the new episode! I actually really like the Earl of Lemongrab. Glaceon is my absolute favorite Pokemon! I always have one on my Pokemon team. I'll probably migrate it to Pokemon black and white 2. I know I'm a complete nerd -.-"
Yeah I liked Lemongrab too. His voice is funny. I'm excited too.
I used a glaceon in black. I made a team of all Ice Pokemon lol They're my fav type

I'm really excited to see him and how he'll play into things now that PB is still the reigning monarch. Oh snap! You have an all ice team? What do you do when there's a fire Pokemon? And what Pokemon?
Yeah I am expecting some back story on him in this episode. I haven't seen the commercial because i don't want to yet so I don't know what its going to be.

Lol It was hard when i had to battle fire pokemon. I made my ice team after I got through the game once since I didn't have enough Ice Pokemon until the end. Lets see, the team had:
Laparas (he took care of a lot of the fire pokemon thankfully-he ice/water)
Vanilluxe (love it)
Jynx ..........lol but it was good because it had psychic and a grass move
Glaceon
Crygonal
Delibird

it was pretty hard to win with an ice team but i got them all leveled to 80 now so they can beat the elite four easily. Lol they aren't the best when it comes to battling other people via ds though XD but they look pretty (well most of them >.> wink

Yeah? He was funny the last episode he was in. Really? That is so cool! I don't think I could have my team all one type. Right now my team is, typholsion, Kyurem, Darkrai, Glaceon, Giratina, and Dragonite. They're all around level 81. Except for darkrai. He's level 100. I've got all shiny legendaries too!

That sounds like a strong team! Nice!
I got bored with the game since my wirless broke on my ds and I can't do anything now so I just keep making type teams and training them until I can beat the elite 4 with them. Its a little hard with some of the types..i have grass, water..I'm working on a fire team..I have a team of all fat pink pokemon lol because I love them XD I only had one or two shinies but thats awesome.

and yeah, lemon grab was really funny. I felt bad for him too XD

Yeah, I really like the team I have. Oh yeah? I have just two strong teams, I migrated all my (good) Pokemon to White. I'm gonna restart all my old games, so I can build teams with different pokemon. I get into games and then I don't play them for a long time. So I play off and on, except when they're new. I'll obsessively play until I beat the game and then some. I also draw gijinkas. I'd be happy to draw one for you if you'd like. 3nodding

Fashionable Genius

Lady Teacups
miyumiyurin
Lady Teacups
miyumiyurin
Lady Teacups

I'm really excited to see him and how he'll play into things now that PB is still the reigning monarch. Oh snap! You have an all ice team? What do you do when there's a fire Pokemon? And what Pokemon?
Yeah I am expecting some back story on him in this episode. I haven't seen the commercial because i don't want to yet so I don't know what its going to be.

Lol It was hard when i had to battle fire pokemon. I made my ice team after I got through the game once since I didn't have enough Ice Pokemon until the end. Lets see, the team had:
Vanilluxe (love it)
Glaceon
Crygonal
Delibird

it was pretty hard to win with an ice team but i got them all leveled to 80 now so they can beat the elite four easily. Lol they aren't the best when it comes to battling other people via ds though XD but they look pretty (well most of them >.> wink

Yeah? He was funny the last episode he was in. Really? That is so cool! I don't think I could have my team all one type. Right now my team is, typholsion, Kyurem, Darkrai, Glaceon, Giratina, and Dragonite. They're all around level 81. Except for darkrai. He's level 100. I've got all shiny legendaries too!

I got bored with the game since my wirless broke on my ds and I can't do anything now so I just keep making type teams and training them until I can beat the elite 4 with them. Its a little hard with some of the types..i have grass, water..I'm working on a fire team..I have a team of all fat pink pokemon lol because I love them XD I only had one or two shinies but thats awesome.

Yeah, I really like the team I have. Oh yeah? I have just two strong teams, I migrated all my (good) Pokemon to White. I'm gonna restart all my old games, so I can build teams with different pokemon. I get into games and then I don't play them for a long time. So I play off and on, except when they're new. I'll obsessively play until I beat the game and then some. I also draw gijinkas. I'd be happy to draw one for you if you'd like. 3nodding

I don't play so much anymore but every now and then, I work on my teams a little more lol
ooh thats cool. Can you draw one for me? that would be awesome!

Dangerous Phantom

Gah, ya know, I'm not really in to yoai as much...but I can see how it can be cute! :3

Wealthy Lunatic

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
miyumiyurin
Lady Teacups
miyumiyurin
Lady Teacups
miyumiyurin
Lady Teacups

Vanilluxe (love it)
Glaceon
Crygonal
Delibird

I don't play so much anymore but every now and then, I work on my teams a little more lol

I sure can! heart what kind?

Shadowy Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Profitable 100
Can i contribute to the awesomeness of this thread? blaugh
YES YES YEEEES 4laugh 4laugh heart heart heart 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh heart heart heart 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh heart heart heart heart 4laugh 4laugh heart

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
x-Miyuki-_-Uchiha-x
Can i contribute to the awesomeness of this thread? blaugh

Of course! emotion_dowant

Fashionable Genius

Lady Teacups
miyumiyurin
Lady Teacups
miyumiyurin
Lady Teacups

vanillite!

Fashionable Genius

tralalaloopsy
YES YES YEEEES 4laugh 4laugh heart heart heart 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh heart heart heart 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh heart heart heart heart 4laugh 4laugh heart
yay! this pairing needs more enthusiasm! lolol

Shadowy Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Profitable 100
Just One Lick? x3
User Image

Anime Style MLxPG
User Image

Fashionable Genius

x-Miyuki-_-Uchiha-x
Just One Lick? x3
User Image

Anime Style MLxPG
User Image

those are cute! aww! did you draw them?

Questionable Consumer

User Image

Notice how Prince Gumball's licking his lip?~<3

Wealthy Lunatic

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
miyumiyurin
Lady Teacups
miyumiyurin
Lady Teacups
miyumiyurin
Lady Teacups

vanillite!

Will do, I can draw it when I get home

Shadowy Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Profitable 100
miyumiyurin
x-Miyuki-_-Uchiha-x
Just One Lick? x3
User Image