Just bros. No more no less.

this
and i looooove your sig ♥

Thanks dudette (:

'bout the compliment or support?
no prob C:

Both yo, rock on.

emotion_brofist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Miyuki013
Pikachew
Miyuki013
Pikachew
THAT CRAZY OLD LADY
Pikachew

Please delete that. It has nothing to do with AT and I consider this spam. Offensive spam. Please do. I wouldn't like you getting reported.

It's not spam. That's how I feel about this couple. I think it's disgusting and the annoying weird fandom behind it should die.
your image is against the tos and its quite horrible. if you don't like this pairing just don't post in here. Its really quite mean.

How is it against the TOS? It's a visual representation of the feelings explained in my first post. It's not nudity, and I'm not trolling. Dead animals aren't "mature" content. If you're offended, put me on ignore so you don't have to see it.

I have nothing against you guys personally. I'm just showing my hatred of this couple. Forums are for opinions both positive and negative.
its an explicit image in terms of gore. it seems like trolling honestly. Its going to disturb people who want to look at the thread. I can't stand the sight of blood so your trolling worked on me. Thanks for the nasty surprise you've plastered on the front page.

Thanks for the nasty threads you shippers plaster on the front page.

The blood is gone since 13 year olds can't see gore apparently.

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
THAT CRAZY OLD LADY
User Image

User Image

emotion_bigheart Yeeeeeeeeees!

those are so pretty XD aww
lol he says the gumball size thing one time and no one will ever let him forget it

Dapper Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

they look so cute!! 4laugh
but that's yaoi..... stare

Shy Sweetheart

11,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Marshall Leen
Wafflesaurous Rex
Marshall Leen
Wafflesaurous Rex
Marshall Leen

Thanks dudette (:

'bout the compliment or support?
no prob C:

Both yo, rock on.

emotion_brofist

Oh. My. GLOB!
that is so epic
/DBZ fangirling

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
a fabulous novel by the Ice King XD lol love this pic

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
ShiN J1N

they look so cute!! 4laugh
but that's yaoi..... stare
you don't like?
I guess. They're pretty friggin' awesome together. biggrin

Familiar Prophet

Pikachew
THAT CRAZY OLD LADY
Pikachew

Please delete that. It has nothing to do with AT and I consider this spam. Offensive spam. Please do. I wouldn't like you getting reported.

It's not spam. That's how I feel about this couple. I think it's disgusting and the annoying weird fandom behind it should die.
Okay then. I misunderstood, thanks for making things clear. Everybody interprets pictures differently, heh. neutral You could try just writing that next time. Politely. Common courtesy. Manners. Please. Nobody's perfect, but we can try. I have nothing against different opinions, but there are ways to say things with tact.

Familiar Prophet

Miyuki013
Pikachew
its an explicit image in terms of gore. it seems like trolling honestly. Its going to disturb people who want to look at the thread. I can't stand the sight of blood so your trolling worked on me. Thanks for the nasty surprise you've plastered on the front page.
^This. Nudity, violence and the others that have been mentioned aren't really the only things I wouldn't like to see anywhere.

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
THAT CRAZY OLD LADY
Miyuki013
Pikachew
^This. Nudity, violence and the others that have been mentioned aren't really the only things I wouldn't like to see anywhere.
yeah..the changed pic is a little bit better at least sweatdrop
--loving your username and avatar btw! lol

Fashionable Genius

<3 thanks for keeping this thread alive guys--i haven't been on much--its funny watching the heart battle at the top..so many people must be </3 this
Pokemon Grey

I ship their opposites. But this pairing is cute also cx

Fashionable Genius

so what does everyone like/dislike about this pairing? do you think its marshall/gumball or gumball/marshall? I think its most definitely the first way. any favorite fan fics or scenerios?

Shirtless Humorist

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
This place is my home now. And this pairing is just over the top amazing. I love them to death.
So time for cute stuff!
User Image
User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff