Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rabitty rolled 6 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 2, 1, 2, 2 Total: 10 (6-24)

Who do you prefer as a couple: Marshall Lee and Prince Gumball or Marcelene and Princess Bubblegum? Why? Which one appeals more to you in the Adventure Time universe?

Melodious Shapeshifter

14,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
For me, it would be Marceline/Princess Bubblegum, but only because I haven't seen enough of Marshall Lee/Prince Gumball to actually make a real comparison between the two.
I ship Marcy x Gumball and Marcy x Marshal. Sorry Bubblegum.
Id love to see more MarshalLee and Prince because well THEYRE HOT LOLOLOL But yeah I adore them

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Marshall x Gumball because I like gay boys..oh, was that too honest? ..both pairs are more or less the same so...

Magical Girl

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I like Marceline/Bubblegum more because they've had so much more time for development. Marshall and Gumball have only talked to each other 1 time, so there's not much to go on. The comics do help add more to them though

Tiny Citizen

marceline/bubblegum mostly bc they'd just be the cutest couple but also like some other people on this thread said they've had a lot of room for development whereas marshal and gumball have barely talked
also apparently the creators of the show were actually planning on marceline and bubblegum being in an actual relationship or at least implications that they were?? idk if that was true but i wish they would nevertheless

Adorable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Overstocked 200
heart heart heart lee and gumball twisted
Rabitty
Who do you prefer as a couple: Marshall Lee and Prince Gumball or Marcelene and Princess Bubblegum? Why? Which one appeals more to you in the Adventure Time universe?

Marshall Lee and Prince Bubblegum because they just seem to fit together better then Princess Gumball with Marcelene.

Timid Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Timid 100
Marceline and princess bubblegum. The only way the other is possible is if ice king somehow finds out they like each other and writes it into his fan fiction, but even then I think he'd prefer prince gum ball to be with ice queen or something.
I ship Marshall and Gumball... I just like boys w
who like other boys... IDK dramallama crying 3nodding

Ruthless Bachelorette

12,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I like my Yaoi.

Dapper Codger

Marceline and Bubblegum. Because though we've seen them having a combative relationship but we've also seen glimpses of them caring and having an obvious affection for each other as well. We haven't really seen that with Gumball and Marshall but that may just be because we haven't seen much of them at all.

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

9,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PB/Marceline. Not only do I favor femslash, I think they have had better development, at least in the show.

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
I just caught a repeat showing of "Sky Witch" episode on Cartoon Network. I don't know how I completely forgot the opening sequence where PB wakes wearing the shirt Marceline gave her. After PB gets up, she pulls the collar of the shirt up over her nose and just inhales, and inhales, and inhales again. And that is why I would ship Marceline X PB over Marshall Lee x Gumball.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff