Welcome to Gaia! ::

crystal2frost
Character: Crystal Sapphire gaia_diamond
(she is a princess)
Abilities: shoots gems out of finger nails as a attack ability and could morph in to anything and anybody. Also, she can reflect heat and lasors back to the source of where it came from. When she gets mad, she grows 100 feet in the air and could implant her arms and feet into the ground and grow large 40 feet sapphire crystals up from the ground!!!! That ability can wipe out a whole kingdom!!!
Personalities: She is very sweet and awesome but, mess with her or her friends u pay the price!
(could be dire consequencesif she is messed with)
Weakness: Being bribed
ex: if she doesn't leave the evil kingdom alone, they will hurt her family/friends
But she sometimes finds away to defeat her weakness.
Where she lives: She lives in the Crystal Kingdom located in the Land of Ooo with her mother and father.The crystal kingdom is full with crystal and gems of all sorts.The people (of course) are made of crystal and gems. Even their food are gems and crystals.
Friends: Flame princess, Marceline, Jake and Peppermint Butler
Random Facts: Only Crystal/Gem people can eat gem food. Also, Crystal is can't be destroyed and is a crystal princess who cares about her kingdom deeply and is the most powerful in the kingdom.
(Even more powerful then her parents, the King and Queen of the Crystal kingdom)

Oi, very clever. She seems quite an awesome character. Though as for her weakness to being bribed, is that her only weakness? Does she have any rivals?

Hilarious Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Summer Celebrant 150
Marceline Abadear
crystal2frost
Character: Crystal Sapphire gaia_diamond
(she is a princess)
Abilities: shoots gems out of finger nails as a attack ability and could morph in to anything and anybody. Also, she can reflect heat and lasors back to the source of where it came from. When she gets mad, she grows 100 feet in the air and could implant her arms and feet into the ground and grow large 40 feet sapphire crystals up from the ground!!!! That ability can wipe out a whole kingdom!!!
Personalities: She is very sweet and awesome but, mess with her or her friends u pay the price!
(could be dire consequencesif she is messed with)
Weakness: Being bribed
ex: if she doesn't leave the evil kingdom alone, they will hurt her family/friends
But she sometimes finds away to defeat her weakness.
Where she lives: She lives in the Crystal Kingdom located in the Land of Ooo with her mother and father.The crystal kingdom is full with crystal and gems of all sorts.The people (of course) are made of crystal and gems. Even their food are gems and crystals.
Friends: Flame princess, Marceline, Jake and Peppermint Butler
Random Facts: Only Crystal/Gem people can eat gem food. Also, Crystal is can't be destroyed and is a crystal princess who cares about her kingdom deeply and is the most powerful in the kingdom.
(Even more powerful then her parents, the King and Queen of the Crystal kingdom)

Oi, very clever. She seems quite an awesome character. Though as for her weakness to being bribed, is that her only weakness? Does she have any rivals?
yes she does have rivals its the ice king the flame king and ( sorry Marci ) she is really afraid of ur dad! She doesn't care if she can't die she gets real scared!!

Hilarious Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Summer Celebrant 150
And also crystal is very strong marceline but another weakness is her being in love. If she becomes in love her guard goes down and becomes defenseless and even if she can't die she could take a lot of damage!
Marceline Abadear
Oh my glob, my birthday was perfect! So my girlfriend did indeed make it to my birthday on Sunday. Not only did she give me a Marceline plush, but she is also the most perfect girlfriend in the world! She brought four of my favorite horrors movies so we could cuddle and watch them together even thought she hate horror movies. Then, she made me this fantastic cake with kit kat bars and m&m's. It was so delicious. The last thing she did for me was give me two tickets to my favorite band, LIGHTS! I was so excited! I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend because I have the best. I love you, baby. heart

4laugh I'm glad I made your birthday perfect. Love you too, bby. <333
crystal2frost
And also crystal is very strong marceline but another weakness is her being in love. If she becomes in love her guard goes down and becomes defenseless and even if she can't die she could take a lot of damage!

Oh? Has she ever been in love before?

Hilarious Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Summer Celebrant 150
Marceline Abadear
crystal2frost

yeah she accually hand a crush on finn but was going to tell but flame princess got to finn first! cry
Marci and I have discussed when we're going to end the contests. Sometime this month we're hoping to choose the winners and give them their prizes. So, keep an eye out whenever we choose to pick. heart
crystal2frost
Marceline Abadear
crystal2frost

yeah she accually hand a crush on finn but was going to tell but flame princess got to finn first! cry

Aw, well I'm sure she'll find someone else. whee
Marci and I have chose the winners so Marci will be sending your prizes in a short time. Thank you to all who have participated and kept this topic going. We couldn't have done it without you guys! heart

Hilarious Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Summer Celebrant 150
I got the trade for my winnings!
but, i traded and i didnt get anyhing! Help me please marci or princess bubblegum!
gonk
crystal2frost
but, i traded and i didnt get anyhing! Help me please marci or princess bubblegum!
gonk

Alright, we'll check our trading history out and see if it sent or not. If it didn't we'll send you what you have won. whee heart

Hilarious Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Summer Celebrant 150
Marceline Abadear
crystal2frost
gonk

Alright, we'll check our trading history out and see if it sent or not. If it didn't we'll send you what you have won. whee heart

no need i got it thanx marceline!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces