Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Ohh, a bubbline thread, I do so adore the ship!
I guess i'll answer the questions you've laid out.

Which characters do you ship in adventure time?
I ship a few of them.
- Bubbline
- Marshal x Bubba
- Finn x Flame princess
And then canon wise jake and lady rainicorn.

Who are your favorite characters? Why?
I adore almost all the characters, because they each have unique qualities that I find charming. If I had to pick an absolute favorite i'd pick flame princess. My reasoning is because I adore her character design, and her personality. She has a fiery spirit yet, is new to romance and I find that endearing.

If you could live in any kingdom which one would it be?
That's tough one, but if I had to choose i'd pick the library where turtle princess lives. It has a lot of books and seems fairly safe.

Which characters do you like the least? Why?
If I had to pick one, i'd pick the lich. Nothing but a horrible monster who controls people.

Do you like the shipping of princess bubblegum and marceline? Why or why not?
Why yes I do! I enjoy the banter they have with each other and how marceline seems to have a bit of one sided feelings? In what was missing it seemed like it when she sang to PB, and then more so at the end with the shirt.
Irony-Chan
Check out this awesome cos-player I found! (She cos-plays has PB!)

http://albinwonderland.tumblr.com/post/11216160208/princess-bubblegum-by-mwfb-osc-take-my-hand

Neat! She's kinda cute too.

Questionable Borg

Bonnibel PB
Mayor Gravity
Marceline Abadear
Mayor Gravity
That's a weird ship

Hm? Bonnibel and I? Well I guess opposites attract. (:
Idk, it's still weird.

That's a matter of opinion and you're allowed to speak your mind. If I may ask though, do you ship anyone together?
Finn and Wildberry Princess, I don't know why, I just think it's cute.

Ruthless Hunter

8,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Name: Winter Mint

Personality: Quiet, weird, loyal and simple-minded. weird, as in, you don't know if he's good or bad. and he speaks like Shakespeare. he's takes things literally (like the scorcher).

Abilities: Knows how to use a mace. Has a cooling effect and somewhat resistant to flame. A master dodger and he once trained as a butler for the candy kingdom. Can fixed anything on the house. And he could stand still, (once mistaken as a candy statue on the doorway). has rotten luck.

Likes- Mechanical things. Throwing snow balls at Ice king. serving the kingdom. Repairing stuff and hanging out with Rough house men.

Dislikes- Seeing things break to pieces. Ice king. Ash. Magic Man's jerkiness,

Age- 1000 years old? (just as long as he's older than bonnie)

Weaknesses- He can never let things fall. I mean, he tries catching every breakable thing inside and outside the house. he would do anything to catch that thing even if he's fighting an enemy. He's easily manipulated to serve anyone who has a royal title.. by hearing the word "king or queen or princess" he will serve them even if they are bad.

Kingdom: candy

bestfriends: finn, jake, marceline, pb, gunther and snow golem

Random Facts: He's like an ex-juvenille delinquent that went to war, came back home and became a repairman. He is usually seen repairing or making some mechanical thing or lifting heavy equipment for bonnie. He is PEPPERMINT butler's son, who created him with dead body parts of Candy people, brought to life by death and has Peppermint's candy blood.
LAst fact, he is a Humanoid character like Bonnie but with stitches (tattoes) on his arm (implying his half-undead).
Mayor Gravity
Bonnibel PB
Mayor Gravity
Marceline Abadear
Mayor Gravity
That's a weird ship

Idk, it's still weird.

That's a matter of opinion and you're allowed to speak your mind. If I may ask though, do you ship anyone together?

I giggled. That is adorable. emotion_c8
Mayor Gravity
Bonnibel PB
Mayor Gravity
Marceline Abadear
Mayor Gravity
That's a weird ship

Idk, it's still weird.

That's a cute ship! whee
lighter87
Name: Winter Mint

Personality: Quiet, weird, loyal and simple-minded. weird, as in, you don't know if he's good or bad. and he speaks like Shakespeare. he's takes things literally (like the scorcher).

Abilities: Knows how to use a mace. Has a cooling effect and somewhat resistant to flame. A master dodger and he once trained as a butler for the candy kingdom. Can fixed anything on the house. And he could stand still, (once mistaken as a candy statue on the doorway). has rotten luck.

Likes- Mechanical things. Throwing snow balls at Ice king. serving the kingdom. Repairing stuff and hanging out with Rough house men.

Dislikes- Seeing things break to pieces. Ice king. Ash. Magic Man's jerkiness,

Age- 1000 years old? (just as long as he's older than bonnie)

Weaknesses- He can never let things fall. I mean, he tries catching every breakable thing inside and outside the house. he would do anything to catch that thing even if he's fighting an enemy. He's easily manipulated to serve anyone who has a royal title.. by hearing the word "king or queen or princess" he will serve them even if they are bad.

Kingdom: candy

bestfriends: finn, jake, marceline, pb, gunther and snow golem

Random Facts: He's like an ex-juvenille delinquent that went to war, came back home and became a repairman. He is usually seen repairing or making some mechanical thing or lifting heavy equipment for bonnie. He is PEPPERMINT butler's son, who created him with dead body parts of Candy people, brought to life by death and has Peppermint's candy blood.
LAst fact, he is a Humanoid character like Bonnie but with stitches (tattoes) on his arm (implying his half-undead).

Though it is clear that you didn't read through all of the directions thoroughly I'll let this one pass.
I'm actually really enjoy the creativity of his Weaknesses and Random facts. You really do have a clever imagination ma'dear.
Bonnibel PB
I already miss you Marci. I'm so bored. sad

I'm here for you baby. emotion_kirakira
Marceline Abadear
Bonnibel PB

Hey Marci! heart
Bonnibel PB
Marceline Abadear
Bonnibel PB

Hey Marci! heart

Que pasa?
Marceline Abadear
Bonnibel PB
Marceline Abadear
Bonnibel PB

Hey Marci! heart

Que pasa?

Ahh, nada, y tu?
Bonnibel PB
Marceline Abadear
Bonnibel PB
Marceline Abadear
Bonnibel PB

Hey Marci! heart

Que pasa?

Ahh, nada, y tu?

Sameeeee. Hey, are you going to set up your journal kinda like mine? I found more fanfictions o:
Marceline Abadear
Bonnibel PB
Marceline Abadear
Bonnibel PB
Marceline Abadear
Bonnibel PB

Hey Marci! heart

Que pasa?

Ahh, nada, y tu?

Sameeeee. Hey, are you going to set up your journal kinda like mine? I found more fanfictions o:

Uhmmmm, yeah I was planning on it. I'm going to do it later though. I'm too lazy to do it right now. emotion_8c
Bonnibel PB
Marceline Abadear
Bonnibel PB
Marceline Abadear
Bonnibel PB

Hey Marci! heart

Que pasa?

Ahh, nada, y tu?

Uhmmmm, yeah I was planning on it. I'm going to do it later though. I'm too lazy to do it right now. emotion_8c

😊 Okay, I'll send them to you later.
Marceline Abadear
Bonnibel PB
Marceline Abadear
Bonnibel PB
Marceline Abadear
Bonnibel PB

Hey Marci! heart

Que pasa?

Ahh, nada, y tu?

😊 Okay, I'll send them to you later.

Okay, dear.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas