Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PB and Marceline, I support your relationship x3 and I would love to ask you some questions.
PB: Where are your parents?
Marci: Do you have a mother somewhere?
I'll probably ask more later x3

Obsessive Admirer

Obsessive Admirer

Obsessive Admirer

Obsessive Admirer

Aivree
PB and Marceline, I support your relationship x3 and I would love to ask you some questions.
PB: Where are your parents?
Marci: Do you have a mother somewhere?
I'll probably ask more later x3

Oh, more questions I see!
Bonni- My father and I were alike in many ways even though I have never met him before. He was a crazed scientist who did nothing but help out all of the candy people in his kingdom. From what I've learned I heard that once you know that you're going to pass away soon you are going to have to start creating a future ruler so the kingdom continues to live. So to answer your question I have never met either of my parents because they both have passed away.
Marci- Why yes, I do have a mother, but I have no idea where she could possibly be, sadly. When I was younger, way before I was created into a vampire, my mother and I would always spend time together. But, one day when I was about the age of seven she disappeared. I have spent countless hours searching for her for many years. I gave up though because I obviously didn't have any luck.

Thanks for the clever questions! They were entertaining. (: Somewhat edited: I added a sentence that didn't belong in there. xD I'm sorry if I have confused you.
emoflavoredcookiesxx
may i be in contest 4?

You can enter as many contests as you'd like. (:
breakfast kingdom cat_razz
Dear Princess,
You should list Earl of Lemongrab as your relative in your profile ^^
K A S S E A
Dear Princess,
You should list Earl of Lemongrab as your relative in your profile ^^

I'll get right on that! Thanks. whee

Obsessive Admirer

Obsessive Admirer

PB, Marceline, Have you guys had many submissions for the contests? o:
I suggest keeping a link to all submissions so far on the front page if you have, id love to see them ^^

I'm going to try out the art contest.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces