Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bonnibel PB
Marceline Abadear
Bonnibel PB
Marceline Abadear
Bonnibel PB
~~~Bump~~~ Marci honny, how long do you have to work in the nightosphere tonight?

Just for a few hours. My dad told me I got half the night off and I don't have to work down there for a few days either. He's letting us spend a little bit more time together because well, y'know. (:

Oh great! Tell your father I said thank you once you see him. (:
I'm sorry that we have to keep this secret, Marceline. I know we both agreed on telling people, but I'm just not ready for my candy people to find out just yet.

It's alright. We'll get through this together and I'm willing to wait until you're ready to tell everyone. Oh by the way Finn has been constantly asking me when we're all going to hang out together. Maybe we should set something up during the nights I'm off?

Oh that would be a splendid idea! I haven't seen Finn or even Jake in so long! My glob, I've just been so busy with the kingdom and my loyal candy subjects that I've barely had anytime to spend a little time with them. Once you're able to get in touch with him tell me what the plans are and I'll try to work something put with peppermint butler.

After work tonight I'll call him and discuss what the plans are. Is it alright if I stop over at your room tonight? Meet me outside of your balcony. We haven't seen eachother for a week or so and I'm already missing you terribly!
///btw our topic is glitch ing on my computer... Hopefully it doesn't permanately look like this. It's kind of bothering me. e.e
Have I finally found a dedicated Bubbline thread that'll actually last more then three pages...

emotion_kirakira
Bonnibel PB
Irony-Chan
Bonnibel PB
Contests/Games Post

This is the post you will be quoting in order to participate in any of the contests.

This looks like so much fun! whee

*Ahem*

I'm going to be participating in the Poetry contest. (I might participate in the art contest, if my scanner starts working)

A Boy and his Best Friend

Let's set out on an endless journey.
Let's sail the waves of adventure
To where even the sky can't reach.
Just you and me.

Because I believe that danger is the soul of adventure,
Because surely the unknown holds a thousand secrets,
I chose to make my life an unending journey,
And sail to the rhythm of my restless heart.

Away is my home.
Freedom hides the treasure called happiness.
What I’ve been yearning for,
With a dog has my side kick.

Each day may there be something new to find,
I will never show fear in my eyes.
Instead I’ll save my princess again.
No matter how many times, this adventure never ends.

Ohhh! Marci and I like your poem. It's very nice. And hopefully your scanner works we'd love to see some art! (:

I know! 4laugh I think I might get it checked out tomorrow...
Yokosumi
Have I finally found a dedicated Bubbline thread that'll actually last more then three pages...

emotion_kirakira

I sure hope our thread will last more than three pages. We're trying to get more people to join in on the contests, but it seems as if no one wants to try anything out except for one person so far which is great. Maybe we should raise the prize winning prices? Marci and I have also been trying to come up with more creative contests, but we aren't that much of creative people to begin with. Maybe you could help us with any ideas to keep this thread more alive? It's alright if you can't think of anything. (:
Marceline Abadear
Bonnibel PB
Marceline Abadear
Bonnibel PB
Marceline Abadear
Bonnibel PB
~~~Bump~~~ Marci honny, how long do you have to work in the nightosphere tonight?

Just for a few hours. My dad told me I got half the night off and I don't have to work down there for a few days either. He's letting us spend a little bit more time together because well, y'know. (:

I'm sorry that we have to keep this secret, Marceline. I know we both agreed on telling people, but I'm just not ready for my candy people to find out just yet.

It's alright. We'll get through this together and I'm willing to wait until you're ready to tell everyone. Oh by the way Finn has been constantly asking me when we're all going to hang out together. Maybe we should set something up during the nights I'm off?

Oh that would be a splendid idea! I haven't seen Finn or even Jake in so long! My glob, I've just been so busy with the kingdom and my loyal candy subjects that I've barely had anytime to spend a little time with them. Once you're able to get in touch with him tell me what the plans are and I'll try to work something put with peppermint butler.

After work tonight I'll call him and discuss what the plans are. Is it alright if I stop over at your room tonight? Meet me outside of your balcony. We haven't seen eachother for a week or so and I'm already missing you terribly!
///btw our topic is glitch ing on my computer... Hopefully it doesn't permanately look like this. It's kind of bothering me. e.e

I've been missing you like crazy too!
Yes you may come over tonight just be sure not to alarm any of my candy people on your way here. Remember the last time you accidentally woke up one of my people the last time you tried visiting? You scared every one of them and I had to calm every one down. Do you know how hard it was for me to convince them that you were just passing by to get to the nightosphere? You almost exposed us last time. Please, be extra careful tonight, okay?
Bonnibel PB
Yokosumi

emotion_kirakira

I sure hope our thread will last more than three pages. We're trying to get more people to join in on the contests, but it seems as if no one wants to try anything out except for one person so far which is great. Maybe we should raise the prize winning prices? Marci and I have also been trying to come up with more creative contests, but we aren't that much of creative people to begin with. Maybe you could help us with any ideas to keep this thread more alive? It's alright if you can't think of anything. (:

I do have one Idea, but I don't know if it's that good of an idea.
You and Marceline could have a contest for best cosplay? (Like PB, Marceline, Finn, Wildberry princess. etc.)
Maybe?
Bonnibel PB
Marceline Abadear
Bonnibel PB
Marceline Abadear
Bonnibel PB

Yes you may come over tonight just be sure not to alarm any of my candy people on your way here. Remember the last time you accidentally woke up one of my people the last time you tried visiting? You scared every one of them and I had to calm every one down. Do you know how hard it was for me to convince them that you were just passing by to get to the nightosphere? You almost exposed us last time. Please, be extra careful tonight, okay?

sweatdrop Yeah I'm extremely sorry for that. I didn't mean to fly into that tree... I was just too distracted and excited to pay any attention to my surroundings. I'll try to be more aware and careful later tonight, I promise. Bonnie I have to start heading into to work so I'll see you later! Love you.

Questionable Borg

That's a weird ship
Irony-Chan
Bonnibel PB
Yokosumi

emotion_kirakira

You and Marceline could have a contest for best cosplay? (Like PB, Marceline, Finn, Wildberry princess. etc.)
Maybe?

Bonnie, this girl had a great idea for a future contest. We will have to consider this!
Marceline Abadear
Irony-Chan
Bonnibel PB
Yokosumi

emotion_kirakira

Maybe?

Bonnie, this girl had a great idea for a future contest. We will have to consider this!

Aw...
Stop it you! 4laugh
Mayor Gravity
That's a weird ship

Hm? Bonnibel and I? Well I guess opposites attract. (:

Questionable Borg

Marceline Abadear
Mayor Gravity
That's a weird ship

Hm? Bonnibel and I? Well I guess opposites attract. (:
Idk, it's still weird.
Irony-Chan
Marceline Abadear
Irony-Chan
Bonnibel PB
Yokosumi

emotion_kirakira

Maybe?

Aw...
Stop it you! 4laugh

Oh yes, indeed she does. We will have to discuss most of the details later. If we do decide to use your idea we'll give you some gold for helping us out. (:
Marceline Abadear
Bonnibel PB
Marceline Abadear
Bonnibel PB
Marceline Abadear
Bonnibel PB

sweatdrop Yeah I'm extremely sorry for that. I didn't mean to fly into that tree... I was just too distracted and excited to pay any attention to my surroundings. I'll try to be more aware and careful later tonight, I promise. Bonnie I have to start heading into to work so I'll see you later! Love you.

Love you too, dear! I'll see you later. Have a great night. c:
Bonnibel PB
Irony-Chan
Marceline Abadear
Irony-Chan
Bonnibel PB
Yokosumi

emotion_kirakira

Maybe?

Aw...
Stop it you! 4laugh

Oh yes, indeed she does. We will have to discuss most of the details later. If we do decide to use your idea we'll give you some gold for helping us out. (:

Really? emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games