Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chin City's Wife

Wheezing Apparition

Cethis
xLoup-Garou
Cethis
xLoup-Garou
I heard that in the next genderbent episode, Pen Ward wants to work with mostly Marshall. It hasn't been confirmed there will be another, but if he wanted to work with Marshall still, I doubt that they'd get rid of Marcy...

It was confirmed though.

Oh, well, yay! Let's hope they stick with a Marshall ep...

That is who it's about. xD

I am way behind on this... sweatdrop But I think there's comfort in that, I don't think they'll completely write out Marcy, but maybe just give her a break... she seems like the kind of gal to go on a hiatus from people for a while.

Toxic Bear

I don't really mind if they don't click anymore,
Marceline is way too cool for a kid anyways :B
I don't think she is gone for good. I think they are just trying to do the whole flame princess, PB, Finn love triangle first. And I have seen things on the gender bending episode. And might I say, flame prince is hot. LOL

Aged Phantom

8,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Hey, I saw this...

Is this an official story board? Hope so... IDK, though. User Image

Marceline and Simon from before the Great Mushroom war...

Conservative Member

She'll pop up again just wait her fanbase will bring her back.

Kari Roenon's Husbando

Cethis
xLoup-Garou
I heard that in the next genderbent episode, Pen Ward wants to work with mostly Marshall. It hasn't been confirmed there will be another, but if he wanted to work with Marshall still, I doubt that they'd get rid of Marcy...

It was confirmed though.

Really, where? Do you have a link? I'd love to see it biggrin

Fashionable Vampire

l Crossroads of Destiny l
Cethis
xLoup-Garou

It was confirmed though.

I guess no one read the pinned topic in this forum where the show's creator, Pendleton Ward, stated that they are making another Fionna and Cake, and that it focuses on Marshall Lee. xD Was also stated by him during a Comicon panel. Youtube it. 3nodding

Kari Roenon's Husbando

Cethis
Cethis
xLoup-Garou

It was confirmed though.

I guess no one read the pinned topic in this forum where the show's creator, Pendleton Ward, stated that they are making another Fionna and Cake, and that it focuses on Marshall Lee. xD Was also stated by him during a Comicon panel. Youtube it. 3nodding

I will. And they need to surprised

Fashionable Vampire

Cethis
Cethis
xLoup-Garou

It was confirmed though.

I will. And they need to surprised

I kept missing that topic, til I noticed who it was about. Don't forget, there's also a super cool fan made mini episode about Marshall Lee being made. Is supposed to be out this month as well! 3nodding Should be cute heart
It could be that the voice actress quit =/
Sadly, this stuff happens.

Kari Roenon's Husbando

S Q U I G E L Y

True, but a lot of shows usually just replace the voice actor with someone else. Sure, it's not the same, but I guess they'd rather take that hit instead of losing the character altogether. It's still a possibility though.
S Q U I G E L Y

True, but a lot of shows usually just replace the voice actor with someone else. Sure, it's not the same, but I guess they'd rather take that hit instead of losing the character altogether. It's still a possibility though.

It depends on if they can find someone similar.
I heard that they used the little brother of Finns' voice actor after a while, because his voice was maturing.

Pyinfinite's Oppa

Punk

Ah proble because that fire chick is in the picture now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out