Lumpy space princess is my idol! heart
What's u guys opinion of her? razz

Lonely Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
I don't really care about her now.
She made the series funnier for me. I'm a fan of her. Without her I don't think I would have found some episodes so funny. I can't for the life of me remember the title of the episode now but the one where Finn, Jake, Bubblegum, BMO, CB and LSP were in the 'haunted' mansion playing characters like a murder mystery party killed me. LSP made that episode for me. The episode in Lumpy Space was the first I watched and thought 'yeah, I'm a fan.' I think she's hilarious.
She's just freakin hilarious x'D

Ladykiller

xAbbyLipstickx
She's just freakin hilarious x'D

she's the best heart

Familiar Noob

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
heart LSP heart

currently searching for a LSP onesie for christmas biggrin
hot_as_the_flame
She made the series funnier for me. I'm a fan of her. Without her I don't think I would have found some episodes so funny. I can't for the life of me remember the title of the episode now but the one where Finn, Jake, Bubblegum, BMO, CB and LSP were in the 'haunted' mansion playing characters like a murder mystery party killed me. LSP made that episode for me. The episode in Lumpy Space was the first I watched and thought 'yeah, I'm a fan.' I think she's hilarious.

Did anyone else get that pun? The fact that the murder mystery episode killed you...lol
Xylia Daydream
hot_as_the_flame

Did anyone else get that pun? The fact that the murder mystery episode killed you...lol

Lol, even I didn't realise I'd written that xp

Invisible Hunter

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Beloved Entrepreneur

LSP is one of my idols. She is wonderful from being funny to just being herself with out anyone caring. She doesn't want the approval of others cause she knows she is Lumpn' awesome!

Invisible Friend

i love how she's so full of herself & yet she's always so funny & ridiculous!! emotion_bigheart
i love her!!! it wouldn´t be the same without her LSP ROCKS!!!!

Fairy

I DON'T JUST LUMPIN' KNOW THAT OFF OF THE TOP OF MY HEAD!
Geez Melissa, get your facts straiight!! Loll dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama

Wheezing Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I lumping love her. Every episode with her is so funny. I especially love the episode where she explains how she's going to fake fall in love and then fake die of a fake heart attack. I can watch that part a million times and still laugh just as hard. rofl
LSP! I LUFF YOU!! heart My favorite episode is totally the one where she tries to seduce Fin!! rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff