Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oddball Curiosity
you gotta remeber;kids are watching Simpsons,Family Guy,and South Park nowadays.the line between kid friendly stuff is going a bit onesided.AT's not that bad.

Ah, I totally forgot about those. But I mean, I'm just saying what's on what's supposed to be a KID show. Family Guy and South Park and Simpsons were originally for adults.

Beloved Noob

5,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Tacopillard
You think that's creepy ?

seriously kids shows these days are for real pussies I mean remember the episode of courage called ''demon in the matress'' ? A reference to the exorcist now that's creepy.Like others have said , courage the cowardly dog,Invador zim,ren and stimpy are what I call creepy, king ramnses still creeps me the ******** out.

HOLY SHI--- eek

Thank you for ruining my childhood c:
That's Life.

Friendly Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
JJmyster22
Oddball Curiosity
you gotta remeber;kids are watching Simpsons,Family Guy,and South Park nowadays.the line between kid friendly stuff is going a bit onesided.AT's not that bad.

Ah, I totally forgot about those. But I mean, I'm just saying what's on what's supposed to be a KID show. Family Guy and South Park and Simpsons were originally for adults.

even though they're watching em.but yeah I see your point on some things.
Oddball Curiosity
JJmyster22
Oddball Curiosity

Well yeah, I know kids watch that sort of thing, but some little six year old will be SCARRED trying to find a nice cartoon and finding AT or something.
Tacopillard
You think that's creepy ?

seriously kids shows these days are for real pussies I mean remember the episode of courage called ''demon in the matress'' ? A reference to the exorcist now that's creepy.Like others have said , courage the cowardly dog,Invador zim,ren and stimpy are what I call creepy, king ramnses still creeps me the ******** out.

Um. Woah. My eyes? I think I just got your point, that was unbelievably creepy. . .

Friendly Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
JJmyster22
Oddball Curiosity
JJmyster22
Oddball Curiosity

Well yeah, I know kids watch that sort of thing, but some little six year old will be SCARRED trying to find a nice cartoon and finding AT or something.

well tbh I consider Billy and Mandy and Zim more creepy than AT(though more stupid for that matter.)
Oddball Curiosity
JJmyster22
Oddball Curiosity
JJmyster22
Oddball Curiosity

well tbh I consider Billy and Mandy and Zim more creepy than AT(though more stupid for that matter.)

Haha I agree with the stupid part, but creepy? Nah they're lovable.
LilBoyLiana
That's Life.

Unfortunately
I don't see how this is not for kids?

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
i loved that episode. i laughed so hard at the horse's face XD

as for your argument, CN is just realizing the kids who used to watch their shows 8 years ago arent exactly kids anymore, so they are making the shows a little more appealing to the older kids, kind of like with Regluar Show.
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
i loved that episode. i laughed so hard at the horse's face XD

as for your argument, CN is just realizing the kids who used to watch their shows 8 years ago arent exactly kids anymore, so they are making the shows a little more appealing to the older kids, kind of like with Regluar Show.

Makes sense I suppose, but there are the parents who still believe that it's meant for their six year olds
Sheepish Love

........Don't worry about it
JJmyster22
Sheepish Love

........Don't worry about it
lol <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff