Welcome to Gaia! ::

Player

11,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
JJmyster22
sunflowerkisss
the only children friendly shows on anymore are in the early morning when everyone's at school.
I agree though, that episode did freak me out.

Gee whiz, and just look at the generation this world is raising up now -_-

If I were you, I wouldn't be blaming Adventure Time for that. I'd be blaming shitty parenting, and the shitty parents who let their kids watch shows like 16 and Pregnant.
sunflowerkisss
JJmyster22
sunflowerkisss
the only children friendly shows on anymore are in the early morning when everyone's at school.

Hey, hey. don't generalize a whole generation, you make it sound like this whole generation is crap.

okay okay there's hope yet
Phantomhawk67
JJmyster22
Phantomhawk67
This is exactly what kids like these days. RANDOMNESS! Plus CN isnt exactly all kids anymore. Keep in mind they also have adult swim on it.

Yeah, but it kind of sucks that if you're a kid there's CN with all these weird shows that more conservative parents may not like to have their five year olds watching every saturday or PBS and the other crappy shows with stupid shows.

Well sure but if they don't want them watching CN then don't let them watch cartoon network. Put on Nickelodeon or Disney. Just leave CN for when there older. High school kids love Adventure time.

True true *thoughtful face*
Narwhals Love Donuts
JJmyster22
Narwhals Love Donuts
Kid shows have become pussified these days.

What happened to shows like "Invader Zim" or "Courage the Cowardly Dog" or things that are now deemed "too frightening to be shown for children."
And parents freaking out for the word "crap" being said on "iCarly".

******** that.

"Adventure Time" is great.
<3

Besides, even shows like "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends" and other things have a lot more innuendo than you might have thought.

True story.

Okay, I agree that creepy shows are pretty kick, but I just think that like, six year olds are watching this and I think that it's influencing the generation

Six-year olds watch shows that are too grown up for them.

"Victorious"?

I loathe that crap. Too much.

*agrees*
Flandurrs
JJmyster22
sunflowerkisss

If I were you, I wouldn't be blaming Adventure Time for that. I'd be blaming shitty parenting, and the shitty parents who let their kids watch shows like 16 and Pregnant.

Sure, but my point is that since there ARE shitty parents, shouldn't that be expected?

Player

11,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
JJmyster22
Flandurrs
JJmyster22
sunflowerkisss

Sure, but my point is that since there ARE shitty parents, shouldn't that be expected?

yeah i guess :U
If you think Adventure TIme is bad, have you watched MAD? Good God there's a show that should be banned.

Questionable Muse

it's an adult kids show, if it weren't i wouldn't watch it.
adventure time is pretty creepy but considering what the rest of tv is like these days i'd say its no different than us watching courage the cowardly dog. there will always be "different" cartoons out there:/

Beloved Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Object of Affection 150
Try comparing shows and kid movies today with what it was when you where a kid. For me, I was a 90's kid. I had Bambi, Land before Time, Cinderella, Invader Zim, Rin and Stimpy,, Rocko's Modern Life, ext. So I had Death, Death, Evil step mothers and run aways. I dont need to explain the cartoons..... I grew up just fine. Just as hundred of other kids did watching that stuff. A lot of shows today are hip hap happy things with no sad moments. the saddest thing is if Spongebob forgot his jellyfishing net. Or Swipper swiped something. The kids NEED something good to watch like this. It's why its so popular. It's one of the few good shows.
XD Besides, Kid's will still watch rated R movies if the parents allow them, or the kid just finds a way. I watched the exorcist, Tremors, Freddy vs Jason. If I can handle that I can handle a few weird cartoonish images. And so can kids these days. 4laugh
Miss_BlueMoon_X3
If you think Adventure TIme is bad, have you watched MAD? Good God there's a show that should be banned.

Amen
edible reality
it's an adult kids show, if it weren't i wouldn't watch it.

I guess
toobaditsrachel
adventure time is pretty creepy but considering what the rest of tv is like these days i'd say its no different than us watching courage the cowardly dog. there will always be "different" cartoons out there:/

Yeah, you're right.
Caption Kiya
Try comparing shows and kid movies today with what it was when you where a kid. For me, I was a 90's kid. I had Bambi, Land before Time, Cinderella, Invader Zim, Rin and Stimpy,, Rocko's Modern Life, ext. So I had Death, Death, Evil step mothers and run aways. I dont need to explain the cartoons..... I grew up just fine. Just as hundred of other kids did watching that stuff. A lot of shows today are hip hap happy things with no sad moments. the saddest thing is if Spongebob forgot his jellyfishing net. Or Swipper swiped something. The kids NEED something good to watch like this. It's why its so popular. It's one of the few good shows.
XD Besides, Kid's will still watch rated R movies if the parents allow them, or the kid just finds a way. I watched the exorcist, Tremors, Freddy vs Jason. If I can handle that I can handle a few weird cartoonish images. And so can kids these days. 4laugh

I don't know, I'm just scared at how fast kids are growing up.

Questionable Borg

JJmyster22
Mayor Gravity
JJmyster22
Who agrees this show should NOT be on CN for kids?

The first show I ever saw was of a cow stalking the two no matter what they did. It scarred me -_-
I think it's just fine for kids

Yes, but when do you start being a kid?
I don't understand the question, but I'm almost 20

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out