Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
So, there's a thread about your favorite characters in Adventure Time already...How about your least favorite?

Magical Girl

shoki_de_nai
So, there's a thread about your favorite characters in Adventure Time already...How about your least favorite?

My least favorite is lemon head.

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Kaori Fujimiya
shoki_de_nai

My least favorite is lemon head.

Lemon Grab?
I know he's supposed to be an unlikable character, but I think they did it a little too well.

Loyal Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Party Animal 100
I don't care about her lumps I can't stand Lumpy Space Princess. No just no...

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Cerebell
I don't care about her lumps I can't stand Lumpy Space Princess. No just no...

Oh my Glob. You just can't handle those lumps.

(I can see how that's annoying)
I have a love/hate type of liking towards PB. /shot
Honestly, and this is going to sound weird considering I like the show, but I don't like Finn. He's kind of annoying and half of the things he says or does just make me want to punch him. Granted, he's the protagonist of the show so I've pretty much got to put up with him, but when I watch Adventure Time I'm pretty much just wanting to see how Jake, Princess Bubblegum and Marceline react to him.

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Lady Rainicorn.

I don't hate her, she's just my least favorite. The whole "Talks in another language without subtitles" joke gets old fast.

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
For the record, my least favorite is Lemon Grab. His voice drives me up the wall. Gaaah.

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
As I've watched more and more episodes, I've grown to love most of the characters. I even like Lemongrab since he now reminds me of the ruler of the House Harkonnen from Dune.

I, however, have never been able to warm to Lumpy Space Princess. And ever since that "Bad Timing" episode where she exiles Johnnie (who really loved her) to another dimension, I've come to the conclusion that there is little that will ever make me even sympathize with her character.

Newbie Noob

Errrgh. Treetrunks hands down. That voice. I'd listen to lemon grab over her anyday

Fish

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
My least favorite is Lemon Grab.

Newbie Sophomore

2,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Mr. Pig. I mean Tree trunks is pretty annoying but in an old southern grandma kind a way. She along with the other characters kind of grew on me. Like lemon grab. He was kinda annoying but the pranks that get pulled on him are pretty hilarious. Lemon hope of course brought down my hopes. To me he kind was less lovable than even Lemon grab. But Oh My Glob Mr. Pig needs to man up and grow some more hairs on his chinny chin chin. And please no more Tree trucks/Mr. Pig make out scenes. It's like watching 2 old geezers go at it mad

Angelic Gatekeeper

6,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Millionaire 200
hmm..
definitely lemonhead.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash