Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Friend

12,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Doggone It! 100
I was watching the episode of AT(forgot its name) when Finn saw his past self as Shoko and she was with PB while she built her castle and I had a thought:

"How many years was it after the Mushroom Wars until Finn was born?"

"That there was other humans who where not mutated(or eaten by the ranicorns) that have survived before and went to hide off underground (and then got mutated somehow)"

And after having those thoughts another thing crossed into my mind:

"Why was Finn just abandoned? Was his real mother afraid for Finn to live in the situation she is in? Or did something happened?"

So, what do you guys think?

Entrepreneur

2,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Wow very good points. I think maybe his mother and father died during the war, and that is when Jake's parents found him. Because isn't he supposed to be the only human left? So that makes me assume that his parents are no longer alive or PB would have at least told Finn about them, at least I would hope so.
I would have to say many, many years have passed between the mushroom war and Finn's birth. Main clues would have to be the deterioration of the world in general. Nature doesn't take back human made structures right away, it takes time. Also doubt the ranicorns were developed right away and immediately made humans and endangered species.

I think it was Marceline who mentioned something about a few hundred years passing when Ice King paid her a visit the first time (Episode titled "I Remember You" if I recall correctly)

Entrepreneur

2,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
F0XBLADEX
I would have to say many, many years have passed between the mushroom war and Finn's birth. Main clues would have to be the deterioration of the world in general. Nature doesn't take back human made structures right away, it takes time. Also doubt the ranicorns were developed right away and immediately made humans and endangered species.

I think it was Marceline who mentioned something about a few hundred years passing when Ice King paid her a visit the first time (Episode titled "I Remember You" if I recall correctly)
We are just destined to debate about this show lol xp
lucki_angel`67
F0XBLADEX

lol seems like it

Entrepreneur

2,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
F0XBLADEX
lucki_angel`67
F0XBLADEX

lol seems like it
Than riddle me this....despite how long it took after the war for Finn to be born, what happened to his parents?!
lucki_angel`67
F0XBLADEX
lucki_angel`67
F0XBLADEX

lol seems like it
Than riddle me this....despite how long it took after the war for Finn to be born, what happened to his parents?!

maybe finn's ancestors were on the run or forced to live underground like the "hyoomans" from susan strong? Maybe those creatures from the second susan strong episode chased finn's parents out of hiding and an unfortunate accident seperated them?

Entrepreneur

2,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
F0XBLADEX
maybe finn's ancestors were on the run or forced to live underground like the "hyoomans" from susan strong? Maybe those creatures from the second susan strong episode chased finn's parents out of hiding and an unfortunate accident seperated them?
That is a good point I suppose. Maybe that is why Susan seemed to recognize him when they met for the first time.
lucki_angel`67
Wow very good points. I think maybe his mother and father died during the war, and that is when Jake's parents found him. Because isn't he supposed to be the only human left? So that makes me assume that his parents are no longer alive or PB would have at least told Finn about them, at least I would hope so.

Fashionable Friend

12,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Doggone It! 100
lucki_angel`67
F0XBLADEX
That is a good point I suppose. Maybe that is why Susan seemed to recognize him when they met for the first time.

It could have been possible that Susan recognized Finn when they first met from a "motherly instinct"(I go off of the theory that Susan Strong is Finn's mother) and that she wanted him to stay with her and the "hyoomans" because she wanted to be with her "son".
I totally think susan is his mother, he felt under her hat and was shocked.
didnt jakes dad take him in? and the dogs had a war with the rainicorns... i dunno, i cant make it add up! but im sure theres an explanation biggrin
Nana274

"How many years was it after the Mushroom Wars until Finn was born?"

Hypothetically? Roughly 1000.

Marceline is 1000 years old, and was a small child in the aftermath of the Mushroom war.

Fashionable Shopper

you make a good point
rainbow jellypie
didnt jakes dad take him in? and the dogs had a war with the rainicorns... i dunno, i cant make it add up! but im sure theres an explanation biggrin
i didnt see the episode, but if he felt under her hat its probably, lotsa hair, hidden family-style lol

you see the hair is probably what drove them to extinction so they hide it lol.

explains why fin didnt hit puberty yet xd
Dizzy_Solace
rainbow jellypie
i didnt see the episode, but if he felt under her hat its probably, lotsa hair, hidden family-style lol

you see the hair is probably what drove them to extinction so they hide it lol.

explains why fin didnt hit puberty yet xd

exactly! lotsa hair instead of fish scales! shes at least human :p

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas