Welcome to Gaia! ::

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

I sure damn hope so. I don't like PB at all. She's kinda bitchy >_>
BUT, I'll cut her some slack because her voice actress is Starfire from Teen Titans GO, and that's, like, my favorite cartoon character EVER.

Fashionable Vampire

No, she wasn't. She was trying to protect the world and Finn from harm, and Finn and Jake only assumed she was cause they didn't understand her intentions.

It wasn't that hard to figure out. o.o;

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

Marshall Lee the Vampire
No, she wasn't. She was trying to protect the world and Finn from harm, and Finn and Jake only assumed she was cause they didn't understand her intentions.

I know. I watched the episode. But at the very ending she said "Oh, Finn," all sad-like and Jake teased her saying she was jealous. So there is a chance she could be jealous... ¬.¬

Fashionable Vampire

Sunny Iridescence
Marshall Lee the Vampire

I know. I watched the episode. But at the very ending she said "Oh, Finn," all sad-like and Jake teased her saying she was jealous. So there is a chance she could be jealous... ¬.¬

That wasn't jealousy. Sorry.

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

Marshall Lee the Vampire
Sunny Iridescence
Marshall Lee the Vampire

That wasn't jealousy. Sorry.

It can be interpreted as jealousy. It's not a fact that it isn't.
That's why I asked.
No, she doesn't appear to be jealous. A lot of people do not seem to get that episode at all. She was worried about Flame Princess burning through the earth's core and damaging it. She was also worried about Finn getting hurt because if Finn gets hurt then there would be one less hero. But of course Finn and Jake interpreted her good intentions to be that of jealousy because while Finn and Jake are awesome, they're not exactly the brightest at times.

I wish the show would stop focusing on pairings and romance... I personally don't like any pairings with Finn seeing as he's only a 13 or 14 year-old boy and that just seems too young for him to be too involved in romance. I also feel like Flame Princess hasn't really had any character development outside of being Finn's love interest to be all that likable to me.

Also the upcoming Adventure Time episode looks awesome. I can't wait for some PB and Rainicorn team action. I personally love Princess Bubblegum. Sure she makes mistakes, but that's what makes her a great character to me. That and she's a scientist which just boosts her awesomeness level.

Fashionable Vampire

Kitsuko Chii
No, she doesn't appear to be jealous. A lot of people do not seem to get that episode at all. She was worried about Flame Princess burning through the earth's core and damaging it. She was also worried about Finn getting hurt because if Finn gets hurt then there would be one less hero. But of course Finn and Jake interpreted her good intentions to be that of jealousy because while Finn and Jake are awesome, they're not exactly the brightest at times.

I wish the show would stop focusing on pairings and romance... I personally don't like any pairings with Finn seeing as he's only a 13 or 14 year-old boy and that just seems too young for him to be too involved in romance. I also feel like Flame Princess hasn't really had any character development outside of being Finn's love interest to be all that likable to me.

Also the upcoming Adventure Time episode looks awesome. I can't wait for some PB and Rainicorn team action. I personally love Princess Bubblegum. Sure she makes mistakes, but that's what makes her a great character to me. That and she's a scientist which just boosts her awesomeness level.

This was an awesome post. Thank you.
Marshall Lee the Vampire
Kitsuko Chii

Thank you and no problem! biggrin I'm just really tired of all the unnecessary Princess Bubblegum hate and pairing discussions. xD

Fanatical Zealot

What? Nooo.

Where did you ever get such a silly idea?

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

Kitsuko Chii
Marshall Lee the Vampire
Kitsuko Chii

Thank you and no problem! biggrin I'm just really tired of all the unnecessary Princess Bubblegum hate and pairing discussions. xD

I don't think my hate is unnecessary. I hate her for my own reasons and you love her for your own reasons.
.-.
Sunny Iridescence
Kitsuko Chii
Marshall Lee the Vampire
Kitsuko Chii

I don't think my hate is unnecessary. I hate her for my own reasons and you love her for your own reasons.
.-.

I should have probably worded that a bit better. There's nothing wrong with disliking a character, but what I meant by unnecessary hate is that I have yet to find many people with a valid reason for disliking PB. Most of what I have heard from people are things like "She friendzoned Finn." "She's a b***h." "She's creating a love-triangle." etc etc, without providing reasons/examples behind those claims.

Yes, everyone's entitled to their opinions, but unless one is willing to provide reasoning behind such thoughts then there is no point in bringing it up in a thread or topic. So rather than simply stating "she's a b***h" why don't you add reasons for why you think that so that there can be some actual discussion? Not trying to start any arguments or anything, but I'd really like some actual insight as to why some people hate her so much.
oh glob!!! i loved teen titans xD and starfire was my favorite also xD

but i dont think she was jelly because she explained everything

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

Kitsuko Chii

Actually most of my reasons are stated in this thread. At first I liked her and then as the show went on, these things really started to bother me. Then I found this thread when I was seeing if other people felt the same way. Soooo, yeah.

And if I don't really want to post reasons, I shouldn't have to. I didn't make this thread to bash on PB or anything, I just wanted to see if other people thought she was jealous of Finn and FP.

I also DO understand the meaning of the episode, and just because she was trying to protect Finn doesn't mean that she can't be a little jealous too. It was left open-ended for a reason.

Fashionable Vampire

Kitsuko Chii
Marshall Lee the Vampire
Kitsuko Chii

As am I. sweatdrop

Fashionable Member

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
i dont really know question

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash