• Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Flame Princess!

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Bonni isn't interested in him anymore and hey at least he realizes this now. All Finn needs is some fire protection amulet and he is good for FP.

Girl

PB can't be with Finn because she's too busy being with Marceline. D<
User Image

Familiar Regular

7,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
I believe he should be with Flame Princess, they would be cute together. 3nodding

Fashionable Genius

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Jake is good for finn.(as a bestie)
Pairings can be cute, but they're both unreasonable.
Princess bubblegum is awkward, because
A: she's eighteen. e__o
B: she's made of bubblegum. and the last time I checked, humans can't date bubblegum.

Plus, Finn's fourteen years old, the last time I checked.

Fire Princess: Is cute, but crazy with rage.
Finn needs a friend, not a princess on his arm.

kthanksbye. c:

Dapper Pup

8,050 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Partygoer 500
I think the Flame Princess is better for him cause PB doesn't like him like that. She thinks of him as a friend, while the flame princess likes Finn. And hey, I'm sure Finn could find some item while on an adventure that would allow him and the Flame Princess to be together. biggrin

Lonely Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Fire Princess wouldn't be good for Finn. For one, she has a horrible, roids-rage like anger issues. Plus, she's evil. Finn is a hero and because of his meek nature, I doubt he can tolerate her personality. I don't believe it would work.
I think Flame princess and Finn are adorable xD She reminds me of Korra :0

Oh and to the person who said "Humans can't date bubblegum." Uhh, dude? His dog is dating a korean unicorn made of a rainbow. Vampires drink the color red. There is an entire kingdom made of candy.

I don't think you're using the right sort of logic for this show<3
Neither, seeing as

Flame Princess is EVIL. She is total rage, and her own FATHER called her evil. She randomly shoots flames, and can't control her emotions.

Princess Bubblegum doesn't like Finn. She Has never been interested in him, and never will.

FINN belongs with MARCELINE.

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
Flame Princess!!!!!!!!
PB's cool but whack at the same time.

High-functioning Lunatic

I think Finn should just be friends with princess bubblegum, he can still have a little crush on her though.
cyberninja55
which one is finn supposed to be with?

flame princess lol

Floppy Member

I thought 13-year-old!Princess Bubblegum was great for Finn, since they were very similar. Adult!Princess is just too cold to him. I know she doesn't want to hurt him, but she does seem to be playing games with him. (such as kissing him on the lips in that Wizard Competition episode.)

On the other hand, he can't really touch the Flame Princess. And even if he could, she's too moody and destructive. Their romance serves as a goo star-crossed lover story, rather than a long-lasting love affair.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff