Welcome to Gaia! ::

sweatdrop wow..
Did it with marcy mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen
This question tho

Dedicated Hoarder

I think the pillow episode is a lot like the star trek episode where picard is just in his own head the whole time.

Fin is a virgin.
i realy don't know but i hope he is but something is telling me he isn't question

Fashionable Businesswoman

4,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I believe so .

Dangerous Werewolf

10,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
it is a kid's show after all. maybe they should cut out the part where Finn make babies, also jake and lady hornycorn ninja

maybe they don't need to do that sort of thing to make babies cuz their reality is a bit trippy, come to think of it

Dangerous Werewolf

10,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Touch Me Inappropriately
This question tho

xXxKingdokxXx
Did it with marcy mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

Agreed
User Image
No, pillow episode is my reasoning behind that thought.
he has to be duh xp
Yeah, Finn is a virgin. The pillow episode where he had a wife and kids was one of his dreams of what it would be like if he were older. rofl

Fuzzy Bloodsucker

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
I don't think he is if he had children :/ Anything is possible there so he may have actually found a place made of pillows. Somehow when he died there he just resumed life before he had went.

Orrr!!! maybe it was just a long wet dream .... a very strange wet dream

Ursine Bear

The 'pillow episode' of β€œAT”, has two points of view as it can be taken from:

1. It is actually a day dream, which means that Finn is becoming, albiet slowly, aware of the fact that he's growing older and physically maturing and that having platonic friends is great but eventually he'll want companionship in a more mature sexual fashion and want to create a life bond with someone beyond being 'best friends'. And this is his mind exploring that concept letting him know in the way that he is physically able but not old enough to understand the meanings of sex, in a way that his mind can explore. Thus all meaning that he is physically able to lose his virginity at this point but is not mentally prepaired for it.

2. It is in fact an alternative reality where Finn grew up and indeed had a life, where he grew to be a mature man, and then into an old man and eventually died – but given his importance to the 'fate / karama / dharma / Whatevs...' to Earth (Or what remains of it) he was sent back to the moument after he left and to keep from being tormented has all memories of his past life removed from him.

As of right now, Finn is 14/15 and since the average mean age for males losing their virginity is 17/18 odds are he is still a virgin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff