Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
            Ƭнιƨ ιƨ мɛ...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I recall in "Goliad" that she said she wasn't going to be around forever, and she needed someone to take care of the candy people while she was gone, hence why she made Goliad in the first place.

Then in "The Vault" we

Saw Finn's past life, which let us see the Candy Kingdom being built, as well as "Old" Mr. Creampuff when he was young and PB's boyfriend.

Which leads me to believe she's extremely long-lived, but not exactly immortal. She's survived some bad stuff, but there will be a time where enough will be enough.

At least we know she's WAY older than she says she is now though. emotion_awesome
            User Image

...иσт cαяιиɢ.User Image
Delicious Bubble
As mentioned in an episode from season one I think, she is a mesh of bubblegum and human DNA. That human DNA is probably what sets her apart from the other candy people.

In the episode with the tree witch that just wants to be pretty, Finn steals some of PB's hair and gives it to the witch, then the witch says "this isn't Princess hair, this is just gum!" So we at least know that her hair is gum, which means her body is probably only human-shaped because of her human DNA.

Destructive Rogue

11,450 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Millionaire 200
TheKingofKnight
JayBlaze11
TheKingofKnight
Well gum might be able to last a long time... So maybe she is just gum

You might have a point, but that doesn't explain why she's not a gumball with legs.

You know gum comes in many different shapes. So this is not a 100percent indication. They also have chocolate in a number of shapes as well. So its not like you cant shape candy different.

You have a point. But saying it thrice doesn't make it any better. lol
JayBlaze11
TheKingofKnight

You might have a point, but that doesn't explain why she's not a gumball with legs.

You know gum comes in many different shapes. So this is not a 100percent indication. They also have chocolate in a number of shapes as well. So its not like you cant shape candy different.
JayBlaze11
TheKingofKnight

You know gum comes in many different shapes. So this is not a 100percent indication. They also have chocolate in a number of shapes as well. So its not like you cant shape candy different. whee
JayBlaze11
TheKingofKnight

You know gum comes in many different shapes. So this is not a 100percent indication. They also have chocolate in a number of shapes as well. So its not like you cant shape candy different. whee

Lonely Conversationalist

16,150 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Actually, that's a cool thought. Besides, who's to say that she wasn't human, and during the Mushroom War mutated into some bubblegum-like creature with immortal life?

I never put a lot of thought into it - I mean, technically, she is a Candy Person. She's candy in some way, and she's certainly a person.

Gives me a theory that, back during (before?) the Mushroom War, she was a young candy-maker who was mutated by becoming a piece of candy herself. (Maybe some of it melted to her skin until it all eventually became a part of her body. Did she fall into a special batch of a new product, a super gum, and just became the gum? Still could work with the Simon and Marcy gum theory, as it might have taken years before she was able to pull herself together and cut the gum away until she was properly shaped as she was before the accident. If that's possible.)
Actually, that's a little far fetched even for AT.

Still, I really want to know of her background now. Her's and Peppermint Butler's, that is. I hope they reveal the history of the Candy People in a special half-hour long episode or something. Or even just fifteen minutes, if they think they can pull it off. (I also hope that they keep showing us the Mushroom War, but in bits and pieces instead of as a full. The mystery behind it is what keeps you watching, after all.)

Destructive Rogue

11,450 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Millionaire 200
TheKingofKnight

Destructive Rogue

11,450 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Millionaire 200
Delicious Bubble
As mentioned in an episode from season one I think, she is a mesh of bubblegum and human DNA. That human DNA is probably what sets her apart from the other candy people.

That would explain why she actually looks human.
on one of the simon and marccy episodes it shows a bubblegum thing that helped simon to open the soup can so for my logic that was princess bubblegum smile

Invisible Friend

JayBlaze11
For a while I figured PB was a candy person, since she was made out of bubblegum.
But when you think about it, PB is a Person made out of bubblegum.
Obviously this isn't my entire argument, but google "Candy people" And everyone besides Bubblegum is usually a piece of candy with limbs.
(Even Lollipop Girl who's just a lollipop with arms and legs.)

And remembering the old episodes, that's not the only thing.

Bubblegum actually made the candy people.

Bubblegum never calls herself a candy person.

And Spoiler
Candy people can die
Yeah she was almost killed by the Lich. But she actually fell into pool of radioactive waste, And Lived.
And she's actually centuries old, so she could probably live forever.

I guess I could be wrong, but that last point is what convinced me to make this a theory.

i agree with u that's she's not one of the candy people. she's just made out of candy, if u get what i mean though
JayBlaze11
For a while I figured PB was a candy person, since she was made out of bubblegum.
Obviously this isn't my entire argument, but google "Candy people" And everyone besides Bubblegum is usually a piece of candy with limbs.

And Spoiler
Candy people can die
Yeah she was almost killed by the Lich. But she actually fell into pool of radioactive waste, And Lived.

I guess I could be wrong, but that last point is what convinced me to make this a theory.

She created the candy people and the candy people are what actually age her which is why her age is different from how long she has been around. If she were to add more candy pieces to her self essentially her "age" would jump forward. So if you really think about it the candy people are just like her offspring and are probably watered down versions of herself. So she's one of the first and best examples of candy person.

Destructive Rogue

11,450 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Millionaire 200

And Spoiler
Candy people can die

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff