Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you were an Adventure time character? What would you be? and what would you do? Discribe your character by this promt:

A.T. Character name:

Job:

Appearance:

Items worn:

Items used:

Picture sad optional)

NO HARASSMENT

7,650 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
marceline.
c:
a talking bowl of pudding that i can just grow more pudding when i run out. is it canabalism? yes. would you care? if it tasted good i would say not.
A huge piece of flan named....Flan. I wear very original headphones and carry my ipod wherever i go and my job is to be comic relief to everyone and jam out w/ Marceline because i have mad piano skills. I'm going to try to draw what i just said so i can upload it later c:

Dangerous Sex Symbol

GooeyFlan
A huge piece of flan named....Flan. I wear very original headphones and carry my ipod wherever i go and my job is to be comic relief to everyone and jam out w/ Marceline because i have mad piano skills. I'm going to try to draw what i just said so i can upload it later c:
Why not just be called Jam instead of Flan?

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Name: Dem
Job: Odd Job/Freelancer
Items Worn: A Shirt, some pants...
Items used: Magic Pitchfork
Horrible picture I drew complete with eraser marks:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkly Gekko

5,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i'd want to be an annoying little fairy named Lilah ,
that is dressed in a black and red corset, and to follow Finn around annoying him all day xD kinda like an annoying conscience

Desirable Lover

8,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Name: Jole
Job: Princess
Items Worn: Short yellow dress with legging underneath with boots worn and hair will be out. when I'm out with Finn and Jake. Long white and gold dress that's puffy at the bottom and heels with my hair in a bun
Appearance: Short (5'3), brown eyes, short brown hair with blonde streaks, light-skinned. My character hates being a princess because she never gets to have fun. Her mom wants her to take care of all her duties to be prepare for when she's queen. She hangs out with Finn and Jake any chance she gets to have fun.
Items Used: A knife, bow and arrows
D; I wish I could draw her
Name:Unknown...really thats my name
Wear:Black Shirt and Pants
Job:Just being awesome like do
Item used:My knuckle sandwhiches
to some meh up mathmatical! lol im just playing

Noob

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
My name would be Dawn and I would be a dark fairy.I would be as tall as Finn,with blue hair,pale skin and blue eyes,wearing a dress made of leaves and flowers.I guess I would be hunting and if someone comes on my way I would get rid of him with my powers.
Shirosaki
GooeyFlan
Why not just be called Jam instead of Flan?
Now that i think about... it does make sense. Thanks for the tip!

Friendly Spotter

4,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
finn is my favorite

Desirable Lover

8,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
A.T. Character name: Star Princess (Star for short)

Job:When the stars fall its my job to send them back in the sky and help them if they are hurt.

Appearance: I glow at night and sometimes during the day if im really happy. Im 16 and i have really blonde long hair. My skin is pale but has a tad of yellow to it.

Items worn:A crown made out of little stars that come to life and pertect her when she is in danger.... and some kind of gloden dress^^

Maybe picture later smile
Shirosaki
Name: Dem
Job: Odd Job/Freelancer
Items Worn: A Shirt, some pants...
Items used: Magic Pitchfork
Horrible picture I drew complete with eraser marks:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

pshhh! i like your picture!! its really good smile it looks like someone from the show! good job! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff