User Image
Or any T-shirt that says "I floop the pig!" LOL rofl

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
if I could have one AT shirt, it would be this one:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lonely Poster

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
if I could have one AT shirt, it would be this one:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Niiice! I couldn't find a shirt anywhere, then I found a guys' t-shirt at Wal-Mart and had to get it lol. But that was when AT wasn't as recognized, now there's t-shirts everywhere!
This is the one I have:
User Image
I got a jake T shirt

thewookieempire's Girlfriend

Bashful Flatterer

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
I have a regular Adventure Time shirt with Finn and Jake on it, and another with Fionna and Cake. I also have a Jake backpack and a Finn backpack. I have necklaces of the AT characters and the parallel universe too. I sound like a complete AT nut, huh? xp Also, I have Jake hat and Finn hat. I have a Jake jacket. I have Ice King, Finn, and Jake figurines (collecting more soon maybe). That's pretty much it.

If I could have any AT shirt it would be one depicting the words "Keep Calm And Watch Adventure Time". Or maybe "Keep Calm And Puncha Yo Buns". OR a shirt that has bacon pancakes on it! blaugh That would be awesome.

Lonely Poster

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Slats Slats Slats
I have a regular Adventure Time shirt with Finn and Jake on it, and another with Fionna and Cake. I also have a Jake backpack and a Finn backpack. I have necklaces of the AT characters and the parallel universe too. I sound like a complete AT nut, huh? xp Also, I have Jake hat and Finn hat. I have a Jake jacket. I have Ice King, Finn, and Jake figurines (collecting more soon maybe). That's pretty much it.

If I could have any AT shirt it would be one depicting the words "Keep Calm And Watch Adventure Time". Or maybe "Keep Calm And Puncha Yo Buns". OR a shirt that has bacon pancakes on it! blaugh That would be awesome.

My BFF and I got matching AT bracelets. xP

Bashful Flatterer

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
13 Mockingjay
Slats Slats Slats

Lucky you, my BFF doesn't like AT! sad

Lonely Poster

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Slats Slats Slats
13 Mockingjay
Slats Slats Slats

We kinda discovered AT together, and we've always watched it together at her house. Even if it is repeats. lol

Bashful Flatterer

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
13 Mockingjay
Slats Slats Slats
13 Mockingjay
Slats Slats Slats

We kinda discovered AT together, and we've always watched it together at her house. Even if it is repeats. lol
xD That's what I do with my sister! We've watched 'Frost and Fire' about seven times because Cartoon Network kept on repeating it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff