• Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
Reapthyfate
amakin04
Reapthyfate
amakin04
Reapthyfate
He's pretty much the most useless character.

He' a side character and he's a breath of fresh air towards comic relief. Not ALL the candy people in the Candy Kingdom are as smart and awesome as PB, Finn, Jake, and all the mainstream characters. Plus, he's never around alot and when he is in an episode, he doesn't stay for too long or talk too much, so why all the extreme uber holstility over side character that doesn't really do much nor is no more a threat to the show than paper drifting off to the side?

Opinions are opinions, but seriously this character creeps me out though. That is what you might find most people to agree upon.

stare Again....opinions are opinions...I think he's a bit goofy but, not creepy in the slightest, he's far too stupid to be much fo a threat...wait....hmmm...take that back...he WAS the one to infect the Candy Kingdom with the Zombie virus again after eating teh zombie flesh. We...may need to keep an eye on him as well

Well, if ANY thing did pop up big about him, it may be revealed here eventually.

Hmmm, true

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
amakin04
Reapthyfate
amakin04
Reapthyfate
amakin04
Reapthyfate
He's pretty much the most useless character.

He' a side character and he's a breath of fresh air towards comic relief. Not ALL the candy people in the Candy Kingdom are as smart and awesome as PB, Finn, Jake, and all the mainstream characters. Plus, he's never around alot and when he is in an episode, he doesn't stay for too long or talk too much, so why all the extreme uber holstility over side character that doesn't really do much nor is no more a threat to the show than paper drifting off to the side?

Opinions are opinions, but seriously this character creeps me out though. That is what you might find most people to agree upon.

stare Again....opinions are opinions...I think he's a bit goofy but, not creepy in the slightest, he's far too stupid to be much fo a threat...wait....hmmm...take that back...he WAS the one to infect the Candy Kingdom with the Zombie virus again after eating teh zombie flesh. We...may need to keep an eye on him as well

Well, if ANY thing did pop up big about him, it may be revealed here eventually.

Hmmm, true

Little off topic: Still want to see what the Lich has planned with the Enchiridion.

Fashionable Explorer

9,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
Reapthyfate
amakin04
Reapthyfate
amakin04
Reapthyfate

Hmmm, true

Little off topic: Still want to see what the Lich has planned with the Enchiridion.

Oui.....I am very certain it will not be good...hmmm...

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
amakin04
Reapthyfate
amakin04
Reapthyfate
amakin04
Reapthyfate

Hmmm, true

The book must have a lot more to say that Finn might ever have thought.

Fashionable Explorer

9,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
Reapthyfate
amakin04
Reapthyfate
amakin04
Reapthyfate

Hmmm, true

Possibly....but I am scared to find out ninja

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
amakin04
Reapthyfate
amakin04
Reapthyfate
amakin04
Reapthyfate

Hmmm, true

Possibly....but I am scared to find out ninja

haha Yeah.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas