Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey guys biggrin my friend just finished making this awesome little necklace, featuring Fiona from Adventure Time <3 Natsumi is gonna be making a lot of jewellery for our upcoming stall in London this year and I know she'd love to know what people think of it -^_^-

Please check it out on here DA page here: [url=Hey guys biggrin my friend just finished making this awesome little necklace, featuring Fiona from Adventure Time <3 Natsumi is gonna be making a lot of jewellery for our upcoming stall in London this year and I know she'd love to know what people think of it -^_^- Please check it out on here DA page here: http://flyingteacup.deviantart.com/art/Fiona-Necklace-445809527
Or if you don't wanna click the link (though I would appreciate if you let her know via her DA page as she's not very active here lol and in fact... doesn't know I'm even making this post)

User Image
Jameson Moore
Or if you don't wanna click the link (though I would appreciate if you let her know via her DA page as she's not very active here lol and in fact... doesn't know I'm even making this post)

User Image

Loyal Kitten

aaawww it's really pretty! c:
Agreed, that's a really pretty necklace!

Fuzzy Bloodsucker

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
so cute smile

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
so very cute!
That's real cute. Are you planning on selling some online?

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
        Very adorable! I love the vintage look to it. It's equal parts cute and refined!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff