Welcome to Gaia! ::

Finn and Jake or Fionna and Cake?

Finn and Jake 0.49845679012346 49.8% [ 323 ]
Fionna and Cake 0.50154320987654 50.2% [ 325 ]
Total Votes:[ 648 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Invisible Girl

Minerva de Sade

Hehe that's okay I understood ya just fine cx. And yeah I see where youre coming from. Just couldn't have a genderbent episode without the romantic theme, the main being a girl and all, even with the good ending.

But at the end of the day, I know the creators of the show are pretty much above that. All the strong female characters and the semi-canonical girlxgirl relationship and all. I guess the epi itself was mainly just fanservice, and the shipping wars are such a big part of the fanbase Xd You could also say it was targeted to those younger viewers going through that middle-school-esque time in their lives where the importance of relationships is starting up. Either way I can't wait for future episodes where they can get to the good stuff cx

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
doodlekris
Minerva de Sade

Hehe that's okay I understood ya just fine cx. And yeah I see where youre coming from. Just couldn't have a genderbent episode without the romantic theme, the main being a girl and all, even with the good ending.

But at the end of the day, I know the creators of the show are pretty much above that. All the strong female characters and the semi-canonical girlxgirl relationship and all. I guess the epi itself was mainly just fanservice, and the shipping wars are such a big part of the fanbase Xd You could also say it was targeted to those younger viewers going through that middle-school-esque time in their lives where the importance of relationships is starting up. Either way I can't wait for future episodes where they can get to the good stuff cx

User Image

Yeah. Overall, I'm not too salty about the episode. It's a good episode, one of my favorites, and I'm glad the ending was like it was.

Also, someone else made the point that Ice King was the one who wrote these characters. ICE KING.

No. My chocolate. Go away.

Invisible Girl

Minerva de Sade

Haha XD But if not Ice King then who would write something like that?

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
doodlekris
Haha XD But if not Ice King then who would write something like that?

User Image

I think the point's more along the lines of "If Ice King, who isn't exactly the best guy in terms of female treatment, can write strong female characters, why can't anyone else?"

Invisible Girl

Minerva de Sade

Oooo you went to those next level deeper meanings. I'm impressed now heart

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
doodlekris
Oooo you went to those next level deeper meanings. I'm impressed now heart

User Image

I'm a sucker for meta stuff. emotion_dowant Especially when it contains an awesome feminist message.

Interesting Friend

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Finn and Jake all the way heart

2,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Fiona and Cake, they cute funny and unique. mrgreen

Lonely Giver

6,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
I really love fionna and cake mostly because of Marshall lee smile but i would have to say Finn and Jake because without them there is no fionna and cake. I would never just abandon them like that how dare you lol..and i cant spell fionna oh well xp xp redface rofl talk2hand

Shy Bunny

3,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Dressed Up 200
finn and jake but i'll give fionna and cake a chance

Ice-Cold Hunter

12,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
i love fionna and cake because i relate to them, but finn and jake are always my faves.
I'd say Fionna and Cake because Marcellin is a guy but I don't know his name. Don't judge me!
Easily Finn and Jake.
KaoticBlade
I'd say Fionna and Cake because Marcellin is a guy but I don't know his name. Don't judge me!

Marshall Lee?
Finn and Jake obviously, personally I think Fionna and Cake are kind of annoying. redface No one can beat their awesomeness!! 4laugh rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff