• Forum Sophomore 300
is human or huomen?

Fashionable Citizen

8,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I'm hoping human
I'm also hoping for human! biggrin It would be awesome if she was Finn's mom!
Does it really matter? User Image

Fashionable Member

7,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Fashionable Member

7,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
shes a human .. cause didnt fin slide his hand in her hat n felt like ya know somethign differnt.. i dunno i think she human

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I'm opting towards human because when you first meet susan you see that they all have gills and what not.

But when you see her a second time to request their help he seems surprised when she lets him feel her neck. If she was a kinda fish person he'd have been disappointed instead of just surprised and dazed as the two left.

Bashful Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
jeatstream15
Does it really matter? User Image

I just wanted to know what you think.

Bashful Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Its Contagious
I'm opting towards human because when you first meet susan you see that they all have gills and what not.

But when you see her a second time to request their help he seems surprised when she lets him feel her neck. If she was a kinda fish person he'd have been disappointed instead of just surprised and dazed as the two left.

Well that's what we are implying but we don't know for sure. Maybe he was too shocked to have found out that he didn't know what to do.

Fanatical Zealot

She has blonde hair. There's no way she's a fish person. : P

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
shes human

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
cows_make_milk
Its Contagious

Well that's what we are implying but we don't know for sure. Maybe he was too shocked to have found out that he didn't know what to do.

Did you clearly see his face at the end, he was purely surprised and had a look of awe struck rather then one of disappointment since finn wanted to know that there's at least other humans then just him.

Bashful Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Its Contagious
cows_make_milk
Its Contagious

Did you clearly see his face at the end, he was purely surprised and had a look of awe struck rather then one of disappointment since finn wanted to know that there's at least other humans then just him.

I did, I watched it recently. I still believe there is mystery behind it. It can be interpreted both ways.

Interesting Friend

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
I think she is human rolleyes

Bashful Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Cute Red Cherry
I'm hoping human

I kind of don't because I want Finn to stand out but if she is it doesn't bother me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff