Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toothsome Elder

BMO's pregnancy song.

Lemonhope's song.

LSP's speech about "You guys are supposed to be my friends!" in episode 2 almost made me cry real tears sweatdrop

Devoted Spirit

7,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Party Animal 100
I like the scene from "Go With Me" when Finn is (unknowingly) putting the moves on Marceline and he says "With you, I would walk down any road, mlady. Especially if it leads to the movies."
I don't know why but I always replay that part and just admire Finn's smoothness lol emotion_c8
I love Lumpy space Princess. She is so crazy and funny. One of my favorite Adventure Time scenes is when LSP runs away from home and becomes a sandwich monster and Finn thinks he has to fight a real monster. Also I think its great that Finn has a new love interest, I kind of like Flame Princess.
naclpepper
I like the scene from "Go With Me" when Finn is (unknowingly) putting the moves on Marceline and he says "With you, I would walk down any road, mlady. Especially if it leads to the movies."
I don't know why but I always replay that part and just admire Finn's smoothness lol emotion_c8

Hey do you think that Finn and Marceline could end up together? Finn will get older and they would be an interesting couple.

Devoted Spirit

7,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Party Animal 100
yumi_sempai159
Hey do you think that Finn and Marceline could end up together? Finn will get older and they would be an interesting couple.

I really do think that Finn and Marceline could end up together! I believe that even though Marcy is actually way old, she's mentally like 18 years old. I think once Finn reaches that same maturity that she's at, they'll be way interested in each other. They would make like the most perfect couple because their personalities compliment so well <3

Dapper Gaian

Its from the episode where the Lich possesses PBubs. The Ice King is telling Finn and Jake that he sees all kinds of crazy things with his stinky old wizard eyes
Urd Tanzanite
Of the recent episodes, a couple stand out for me.

One is from "James II" where Finn, Jake, and PB sit on the wall and just watch the Banana Guard trying to arrest/chase the Jameses.

The other is Finn building the tower--I know he's damaged physically, emotionally, and mentally, but that song and the visuals are just so striking.

^totally agree with this one!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces