Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Serene Dippity
I hope not. Maybe she was being sarcastic or joking around. Right? RIGHT? gonk
Definitely, it is a stereotype for teenaged girls to not like boys their dad likes and she was likely referencing that.

Timid Noob

9,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Clambake 200
Even if she's "not going to hang around" Finn and Jake anymore, there's still that unresolved tension with PB; the writers would be quite foolish to leave that dangling.
Theres no telling with her. Maybe she will lay low for a few episodes or in the next one things will be back to normal.

I know she's not gone forever because I don't think the writers would do that because they would be looisng and important charater and their ratings will probably go down, plus she is a good charater to have so like I said I highly doubt the writers will take her out.

Eternal Demigod

Holy Crap! I dismissed that because i thought she was just joking but what if she wasnt?! eek That never occurred to me!! CRAP!

Serena113's Partner

Rainbow Lunatic

10,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
tht would so not b math if she wasn't on the show anymore D:
i would lumping kick the tv if tht happes o;
I'm soo sure it was a joke.
SHE BETTER BE BAAAACCKKK! gonk

Proxy Gawker

Pretty sure she was kidding.

Lazy Kitty

11,215 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Kimi Doodles
xXx_Loveless_Colors_xXx
Kimi Doodles
xXx_Loveless_Colors_xXx
Kimi Doodles
â—˜ â—˜ â—˜

I'm guessing she meant like.... she thought it was uncool that Finn and Jake got along with her dad so well, so she says "I don't want to hang out with you guys anymore." as a joke. xD Since I guess people aren't suppose to get along with their friends parents I guess?

I think if there was any problems involving her VA being unable to continue or something they would think of a better way to "get rid of her", like killing her off or sending her away or something.

â—˜ â—˜ â—˜

This is a show for kids,.. they wouldn't "kill her off" >.>
â—˜ â—˜ â—˜

They "killed off" Tree Trunks in her first episode, although it wasn't permanent.
And have you been watching the latest Adventrue Time episodes? A giant spider gives birth to a million babies on-screen in Web Weirdos, our hero's go to hell in this latest episode, and a guy commits suicide by gorging on cheese on-screen in Ghost Princess. This isn't a kid's show. It's rated PG and they can get away with a lot. They've killed quite
a few people on-screen already and wouldn't be worried about "scaring the kids" by doing it to Marceline either.

â—˜ â—˜ â—˜

They did not kill off tree trunks. She happened to end up somewhere else; poof. The cheese guy was one scene, and marcaline is a vampire the only way she could die is if she goes in sunlight or is stabbed with a steak. I doubt the creators would go that far to kill off a beloved character.

â—˜ â—˜ â—˜

But in the eyes of the audience at that very time it looked as if she died. You can NOT tell me that people who saw that episode without seeing the other TT episodes thought that she just teleported away. The way Finn and Jake reacted and the way they ended the episode right there made it look like she had died.

And yes Clarence's death was one scene. But so was the death of countless other characters. How about when Finn ripped the brain out of that Hot Dog monster in Dad's Dungeon?

And you never know, they could. I mean if the time ever came when Olivia Olson (Her VA) ever came up to the rest of the team and said "Hey, I can't work on Adventure Time anymore" then they would have to find a way to dismiss Marceline from the show. I never said they WOULD kill her off, I said that it was an option. And the easiest one at that.

Hey I wanted to apologize to you. It was really stupid of me to dismiss your idea of "killing her off" I've been watching season three over again and the whole assasination, which we are discussing in my other thread. I don't know why I forgot about all this. And the episode with jakes croak dream. So I really am sorry for being and sounding rude. Forgive me?

â—˜ â—˜ â—˜

Man-Hungry Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
It was a joke

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
Mentally Challenged Emu
WARNING! THREAD MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR THE NEWEST EPISODE ENTITLED "DADDY'S LITTLE MONSTER".

Sooo... I feel a bit stupid for asking, but I guess alot of people have been panicking on tumblr and stuff so I guess this is kind of justified. At the end of the episode, Marceline says "I don`t wanna hang out with you guys anymore." Was she joking? It was kind of hard to tell by her tone...

I really hope not. Marceline is one of the most dynamic, developed and interesting female characters I`ve seen in modern day media for a while. Little girls need a good role model!

she messed with finns head in the whole henchmen episode. i think it was just a joke personally seeing how fin was at the end spraling on the ground from that chaos use XD

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
sonamy33
tht would so not b math if she wasn't on the show anymore D:
i would lumping kick the tv if tht happes o;

love the avi XD

Shadowy Inquisitor

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
felinoel
Serene Dippity
I hope not. Maybe she was being sarcastic or joking around. Right? RIGHT? gonk
Definitely, it is a stereotype for teenaged girls to not like boys their dad likes and she was likely referencing that.
Oh dear gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces