BUBBLINE FOREVER!!!!!!!! dramallama heart heart heart

Premium Teenager

5,525 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
mmmmm, sorry it's a no from me whee

Tipsy Gawker

Personally, I'm torn when it comes to Bubbline. Would I love to see Bubbline become canon? Yes. I think the Adventure Time writers could handle that relationship well and I think PB and Marceline have a good dynamic.
But do I ship Bubbline? No, not really. I don't draw Bubbline fanart or write Bubbline fanfiction, and I won't be terribly heartbroken if it never makes it into the show.
it should definitely be cannon. I had this argument way to many times to explain why, though. But if you like bubbline, I have a pole you can take on deviantart. bubbline shippers unite! I am so obsessed with this ship.

Friendly Gaian

Yupp! It's slowly but surely approaching the point of canon; let's hope season six will give us as much proof and information as 'Sky Witch!"

yaaay bubbline
I've heard and read (but never found a lot of information on the topic) that the relationship was supposed to be part of the show, but Cartoon Network threatened to cancel them if they went through with it - so there are a lot of subtle hints to it, but they're not allowed to come out and actually say anything.

Shy Codger

If you cant see theyre already in love you must be blind.

MelodicxMonster's Partner

Invisible Gaian

ashleyisakitty
If you cant see theyre already in love you must be blind.
It's a yay for me. They are just so cute together. It always seemed implied they were more than just friends, honestly. It would be good for everyone if it became canon it would be such a good and amazing representation of the lgtb community. It'd be the sweetest step in making it more acceptable in society's stupid eyes. 4laugh

Phantom

5,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Personally I really, really like Bubbline. . . But I also like Fin x Marceline, so I feel torn. sweatdrop

Romantic Senshi

12,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Romantic Senshi

11,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yaaay! heart

Plinti's Husband