Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
I seen a lot of hate for Princess Bubblegum on how her character have change. But ironically.......I like the new b***h. For someone who's made of sugar isn't exactly sweet. To me that's refreshing.

Now I can't pinpoint where this sudden change from nice, peaceful, benevolent ruler of the Candy Kingdom to a bitchy scientologist that have a stick so far up her a** it's practically protruding through her gum like skull. But truthfully I think this was the real her all along.

As a princess she have an image to maintain to her citizens. But among close friends or other close acquaintances is a different story.

So Why is that? Is everything manipulative thing she does to others is for the sake of science? Or something else?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Pure awesome!!
Yh, it shows the maturity of AT isn't always in the relationships department, but in the bitchiness too!
She's shown to be quite a person who can look after herself. But quite violent as well...
I mean, she thinks she's smarter than everyone, remember that comment she made on raggedy princess...I mean its realistic!
I think she's pretty bad-a**
Thank Glob she isn't slutty. That would be disastrous.

Unbeatable Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
Xylia Daydream
Pure awesome!!
Yh, it shows the maturity of AT isn't always in the relationships department, but in the bitchiness too!
She's shown to be quite a person who can look after herself. But quite violent as well...
I mean, she thinks she's smarter than everyone, remember that comment she made on raggedy princess...I mean its realistic!

True. She's no damsel in distress. And to protect oneself with guards as incompetent as her banana guards, she have to have some attitude.

Her biggest flaw about her is that she thinks to highly of herself. Like a know-it-all. Even the remarks she made to the Wizard community about how magic is highly illogical made me want to slap the pretentious smug look right off her face. And this is coming from an agnostic-atheist and skeptic.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
I like the new PB, too. emotion_brofist

she still has her flaws, but overall, i'm more excited whenever she's in a new episode.
No no you're not biggrin

thewookieempire's Girlfriend

Bashful Flatterer

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
I agree with you. She has always been one of my favorites and she fits in with the story well. xD I do think she has changed, but Adventure Time is evolving, and she has to go along with it too!

Fashionable Friend

12,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Doggone It! 100
I still like PB, I just don't like her attitude towards certain subjects and how she tries to handle things her way

Quotable Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Princess Bubblegum?! I honestly thought you meant Peppermint Butler!

Interesting Codger

2,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I fail to see where you get that Bubblegum's a scientologist, but okay...

I, and a lot of other people, think that her encounter with the Lich really messed with her. It didn't drive her insane or anything, but it's put her a lot more on edge, which can frequently come off as being a hardass and a b***h.

Destructive Rogue

11,450 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Sadist Sedated
I fail to see where you get that Bubblegum's a scientologist, but okay...

I, and a lot of other people, think that her encounter with the Lich really messed with her. It didn't drive her insane or anything, but it's put her a lot more on edge, which can frequently come off as being a hardass and a b***h.

You might have a point. And looking at the new episodes that would make a lot of sense.
Spoiler: Bubblegum is probably centuries old.
And her experience with the Lich, showed her just how mortal she really is.

Bashful Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hikarulawl
Xylia Daydream
Pure awesome!!

True. She's no damsel in distress. And to protect oneself with guards as incompetent as her banana guards, she have to have some attitude.

Her biggest flaw about her is that she thinks to highly of herself. Like a know-it-all. Even the remarks she made to the Wizard community about how magic is highly illogical made me want to slap the pretentious smug look right off her face. And this is coming from an agnostic-atheist and skeptic.

What does your religious standing have to do with how badly you wanted to slap her in the face?

Bashful Raider

5,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
I don't really see Princess Bubblegum as a b***h. She's just mature, she made Broco a freaking version of herself. She loves her people and she loves Finn as she would a family member. She just a little tough sometimes because she has to be.

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
I like PB as well. I don't think she's so bad at all. She's a little bit mean but in an honest way. I wouldn't call her a 'b***h'. She's not mean spirited.. she just does and says what she wants

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff