Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
What if it's just a figment of Finn's imagination? After the nuclear blast, Finn fell sick with radiation poisoning, and is spending his final moments hallucinating in a semi-coma. He lies there in the wasteland, burned, emaciated and battered with a wide smile on his face as he seeks refuge inside his mind from the horrendous suffering.

His many adventures seem like days and span in the episodes we see, when really it's all happening in minutes. The decomposing remains his pet pug lie near him, his mind' inspiration for his friend Jake.

Soon, the final episode will play and Finn will have his happy ending. And it will be bliss.

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dapper Loiterer

The theory of Finn being in a coma has appeared a LOT actually.
And while it's a really interesting theory, I'm not really a fan of it truthfully. It bugs me that this amazing, creative new world is only the strong effects of either drugs, or a coma, ect.... it's like people are trying to take a fantasy world and pull it back down to earth to see it as more "realistic". Like there's no such thing as a colourful happiness like that; everything will turn out to be horrible and sad and gloomy in the end. I dunno.... it's an interesting theory, but not my cup of tea. :/
I want to see a new, colourful adventurous world; I don't want to see some fake bittersweet illusion.

Gracious Seeker

Rabid Hampters
User Image
    ^^This

However, I also wouldn't like it if they decided to do a dream ending. That's kind of a cop out.
Coma theories are over done, I like the terminally ill one better...

>Finn is a young, orphaned, terminally ill patent in a present day hospice
>He always wears a white bear hat to make up for the alopecia his treatment causes
>"Jake" is his old stuffed toy and best friend (that looks akin to what his character looks like)
>BMO is his Gameboy
>He usually plays adventure games on it, and his favourite is a post apocalypse one that's being governed by an evil entity known as The Lich.
>He has a bed near the window, and most days its windy outside which, of course, sounds like "Ooo"
>He shares a room with another, very old, widowed patent called Simon - who has alzheimer's
>Simon can only eat puréed food, and expresses a love for Ice Cream so Finn nicknames him the King of Ice. He also flirts with the young female nurse/doctors
>Bonnie is a nurse/doctor who looks after Finn
>She smells of Bubblegum, is very science orientated, and often gives Finn candy
>"Lady Rainicorn" is her plush rainbow scarf, and she plays with it with Finn (and Jake) when she has time
>Marceline is a friend of Bonnie's and has known Simon from a young age
>She occasionally visits the ward to play songs to the ill children, although scheduling is often in the late evening
>Flame Princess is another young patent in different ward
>She has fiery red hair, blushes a lot and often burns up in a temperature due to her illness.

I could go on, but the bottom line is...

>Finn is on his death bed
>He knows all these people from around the hospice
>Just as he's dying he sees a bunch of imaginary caricatures he's made of those people calling to him (ie; the characters we know)
>He flat-lines
>He joins them in his fabricated "afterlife" as the healthy, adventurous Finn that we know
>What is his time of death?
>Adventure Time!
User Image

Feral Phantom

STOP IT

NO

JUST STOP

OOO IS A MAGICAL PLACE

WITH MAGICAL THINGS

DON'T RUIN THE ONLY THING I HAVE

gonk

Quick Reply