Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who is dressing up for October? Personally I "cheated" and bought my Fionna costume from the spirit store in my local hood but I've allready worn it several places. One of he days in next month my group, a few people I'm friends with are dressing up as Prince Gumball, Marshall Lee, Marceline, PB, Jake, I've got a little Cake the cat plush to carry around, and The Ice Queen. Anyways were going to randomly go to the mall and walk around as a group, maybe also go eat somewhere in costume too.

Anyone done that? Go out in public in costume? Personally I love it..

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I'm dressing up as PB for halloween.
And as for walking around in cosplay I don't really do that. I get way too embarrassed!

But when my dave cosplay is finished i'll be walking around as him. Since his outfit isn't as.. Stand out-ish.
Its Contagious
And as for walking around in cosplay I don't really do that. I get way too embarrassed!

But when my dave cosplay is finished i'll be walking around as him. Since his outfit isn't as.. Stand out-ish.

It's fine, Idk I love being in the costume. I don't live really close to comic con or any con so I just will walk around in my cosplay.. I actually went to McDonald's in my Fionna outfit and this chick asked me where I got my bunny hat since it was cool. I plan on wearing it this winter too.. its actually pretty well made for just a costume.

I tried on the PB costume at the spirit store too.. it is pretty..

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
AnastasiaRomanov245
Its Contagious

It's fine, Idk I love being in the costume. I don't live really close to comic con or any con so I just will walk around in my cosplay.. I actually went to McDonald's in my Fionna outfit and this chick asked me where I got my bunny hat since it was cool. I plan on wearing it this winter too.. its actually pretty well made for just a costume.

You have a lot of courage to do so!
And yes, they both are lovely for just costumes. I'm sure i'll be able to walk around in cosplay soon enough. I just gotta get used to it.
Its Contagious
AnastasiaRomanov245
Its Contagious

You have a lot of courage to do so!
And yes, they both are lovely for just costumes. I'm sure i'll be able to walk around in cosplay soon enough. I just gotta get used to it.

Yup, I just got another friend who might be our own Hunson Abadeer.. biggrin

Feral Phantom

Uh, probably Marisa Kirisame. I don't want to be Fionna. :C (I don't want to have to dye my hair to be Marcie or anyone else.)
Miyuki Evee
Uh, probably Marisa Kirisame. I don't want to be Fionna. :C (I don't want to have to dye my hair to be Marcie or anyone else.)

Oh, I'm just wearing a wig for being Fionna which really all you need is a bit of it sticking out of the hat.. LOL and as to the other name I'm guessing it would be from an anime or manga.. the only onea I've ever watched were sailor moon and Pokemon..

Questionable Borg

Already decided on a field goal before I thought about AT

Dapper Loiterer

I kind of wanted to get some old Victorian-age dress or something to wear... try to make something steampunky. Most likely won't cosplay AT though... as much as I love the show there's absolutely no one that I would be able to pull off, or even WANT to cosplay. x_X;; Fionna is really overdone now, and Marceline is a little too simple for me. No to mention the other princess's would require skin paint or something.

Feral Phantom

AnastasiaRomanov245
Miyuki Evee

Oh, I'm just wearing a wig for being Fionna which really all you need is a bit of it sticking out of the hat.. LOL and as to the other name I'm guessing it would be from an anime or manga.. the only onea I've ever watched were sailor moon and Pokemon..

From a game called Touhou. Don't worry, no one else has heard of it, either. I'm an unintentional hipster. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff