YoMangDudeSup
Veveve

ah
yeah it's still mostly a human's name though
well i dunno
ive never heard of a human named that so....you know
biggrin

well that's you thennnnnn
i don't personally know anybody named finn either, but i still know that it's a male name
not even know
i just never heard of it
tho ive met plenty of fish and plenty of dogs with it

really lol?
i've never met a dog or a fish with the name finn, except for the goldfish crackers character
i see how it could be a fish name since it's a fitting pun though
ive met plenty
well thats odd
but still this is all really just silly to argue about huh?
like i guess it's all really just opinions. none of it is a fact at all
but yeah it is a good fish name i think XD

yeah it's all really subjective of course haha
i don't know that i'd call it arguing, but it was fun to speculate about [:

Dapper Loiterer

YoMangDudeSup
Kimi Doodles
YoMangDudeSup
Kimi Doodles
YoMangDudeSup
Kimi Doodles

Oh my god.... for about the 12th time you are NOT listening to me.
"becaus eyou think them" NO. No. I believe it's a fact, because it IS a fact. It is a proven fact from various sources of information. It's not my opinion, it's a fact. Learn the fricken definition before you start saying crap that "sounds" right. Seriously, what are you, twelve?

And here is the site, if you need it again. I 100% posted it before but now I know that you'd rather pull junk from your a** instead of listening to anything I say, so I'm not sure why I even bother.

well how do you know it is a fact if you believe it?? if you believe somethign that means you think its true so it can be considered a fact to you, but not be one

you did not post that. find where you origonally posted that and i will believe it
also thats an invaild source because i have a friend named shartile and that doesn't show up on the site so how do you know it is accurate information? it's not.

You. Are. Not. Listening. To. Anything.
Seriously.

It's a fact because it has solid proven 100% information backing it up. My opinion is not a goddamn fact. How many times do I have to say it to get it into your brain? Stop saying the same weak statement over and over and over again.

Page 5, 6 posts down.
That is where I originally posted the link.
If you'd actually look yourself you could easily find it.

And there are millions of names out there, it's not going to list every single one. neutral I have a cousin named Jet, and another one named Sparrow, but you won't find that on those on the site. It lists COMMON names. As in names that are commonly used. Hence the name Finn. I also have a family member named Myles, but that spelling is rarely used, instead people use the spelling Miles. It's the very first website you get when you look up the origins of the name "Finn". Would you like a dozen more?

Here, here, here, here, oh and how about here.

Is that enough credited sites for you? neutral

well because im just saying everyone believed thier opinion is true because if they thought it was false they would not believe it

oh ok i think i remember that but i just never clicked it. unless you went back and editied it. i wouldn't be surprised
also those are all baby names. i've never heard of a grown up person with that name. or a baby either but still
an myles is a common name and i know it is spelled like that i know a bunch of them. and sparrow isnt a name its a bird and jet is a plane lol. hey wow does your aunt like flying a lot or something? wow those names rock!!!
but still finn is more common to fish or dogs

It. Is. Not. My. Opinion. Though. stare I've said this how many times. It's a fricken fact. Learn the difference between a fact and an opinion.

And of course you didn't click it, because you don't bother to read what I type out. And you said yourself you remember seeing it, how could I have edited it in? Seriously?
And... really? It's a baby name so it doesn't count as a grown humans name? Yeah because every fricken person named Finn at birth decided to change their name once they hit 18. rolleyes You're really just pulling things from your bottom right now aren't you?

And prove it. Prove that it's more common in dogs and fish. >_> Because really you keep saying that and trying to prove me wrong yet you have nothing to back it up. At all. And meanwhile I've presented you plenty of information. In fact more they I should have bothered with someone like you.

well both can't be facts because they are oposite so i guess neither are facts

maybe i just didn't trust your link. and i bet you did edit it in.
well they just name babies that so it's not going to adults obviously
here is proof

Dude seriously. Do you think I'd have the time to go to every single quote that link appears in to edit it in? Really? rolleyes
And there's no such thing as a "dog only" name. >_>;; I've seen pets named Taylor and Alex and Carrie... just because you find it on a pet name site does not mean it's NOT a human name. Go ahead and name your fish Finn but the fact is that it IS a human name. Oh, and that first link? Pictures don't mean s**t.

Oh, and baby names are the exact same as an adult name. I bet you'd have the exact same name you were born with when you turn 21. When you name your baby, you give them a name they stick with their entire life.

Why, just why is it SO hard for you to admit that you're wrong in saying Finn isn't a human name? Seriously? Every time you reply I have to sit there and shake my head at how shallow and unintelligible your responses are. Just give it up already. Yeah sure, you can name your animal whatever human name you want but the fact is that it's still a human name. You don't pay attention to what I say, you pull random junk out of your butt to "justify" your claim, you thing opinions are the same as facts.... emotion_facepalm Seriously.

Aged Hunter

Veveve
YoMangDudeSup
Veveve
YoMangDudeSup
Veveve

well that's you thennnnnn
i don't personally know anybody named finn either, but i still know that it's a male name
not even know
i just never heard of it
tho ive met plenty of fish and plenty of dogs with it

really lol?
i've never met a dog or a fish with the name finn, except for the goldfish crackers character
i see how it could be a fish name since it's a fitting pun though
ive met plenty
well thats odd
but still this is all really just silly to argue about huh?
like i guess it's all really just opinions. none of it is a fact at all
but yeah it is a good fish name i think XD

yeah it's all really subjective of course haha
i don't know that i'd call it arguing, but it was fun to speculate about [:
oh no i know we are not arguing
i was just saying to argue about this would be dumb lol
yeah same, it was nice xd

Aged Hunter

Kimi Doodles
YoMangDudeSup
Kimi Doodles
YoMangDudeSup
Kimi Doodles

Seriously.

It's a fact because it has solid proven 100% information backing it up. My opinion is not a goddamn fact. How many times do I have to say it to get it into your brain? Stop saying the same weak statement over and over and over again.

Page 5, 6 posts down.

And there are millions of names out there, it's not going to list every single one. neutral I have a cousin named Jet, and another one named Sparrow, but you won't find that on those on the site. It lists COMMON names. As in names that are commonly used. Hence the name Finn. I also have a family member named Myles, but that spelling is rarely used, instead people use the spelling Miles. It's the very first website you get when you look up the origins of the name "Finn". Would you like a dozen more?

well because im just saying everyone believed thier opinion is true because if they thought it was false they would not believe it

oh ok i think i remember that but i just never clicked it. unless you went back and editied it. i wouldn't be surprised
also those are all baby names. i've never heard of a grown up person with that name. or a baby either but still
an myles is a common name and i know it is spelled like that i know a bunch of them. and sparrow isnt a name its a bird and jet is a plane lol. hey wow does your aunt like flying a lot or something? wow those names rock!!!

It. Is. Not. My. Opinion. Though. stare I've said this how many times. It's a fricken fact. Learn the difference between a fact and an opinion.

And of course you didn't click it, because you don't bother to read what I type out. And you said yourself you remember seeing it, how could I have edited it in? Seriously?
And... really? It's a baby name so it doesn't count as a grown humans name? Yeah because every fricken person named Finn at birth decided to change their name once they hit 18. rolleyes You're really just pulling things from your bottom right now aren't you?

And prove it. Prove that it's more common in dogs and fish. >_> Because really you keep saying that and trying to prove me wrong yet you have nothing to back it up. At all. And meanwhile I've presented you plenty of information. In fact more they I should have bothered with someone like you.

here is proof

Dude seriously. Do you think I'd have the time to go to every single quote that link appears in to edit it in? Really? rolleyes
And there's no such thing as a "dog only" name. >_>;; I've seen pets named Taylor and Alex and Carrie... just because you find it on a pet name site does not mean it's NOT a human name. Go ahead and name your fish Finn but the fact is that it IS a human name. Oh, and that first link? Pictures don't mean s**t.

Oh, and baby names are the exact same as an adult name. I bet you'd have the exact same name you were born with when you turn 21. When you name your baby, you give them a name they stick with their entire life.

Why, just why is it SO hard for you to admit that you're wrong in saying Finn isn't a human name? Seriously? Every time you reply I have to sit there and shake my head at how shallow and unintelligible your responses are. Just give it up already. Yeah sure, you can name your animal whatever human name you want but the fact is that it's still a human name. You don't pay attention to what I say, you pull random junk out of your butt to "justify" your claim, you thing opinions are the same as facts.... emotion_facepalm Seriously.

yea i do think that actually sweatdrop
uhh yeah there is. have you seen a person named fido or rex or somethign like that? nope its a dogs name
yes you can name your dog people names but some names are dog names that people are named after i guess
pictures dont mean s**t? go watch the commercial on tv then? stare
yeah but adults are never named that.

how can you say i am wrong? i showed you te same type of proof you should me. i was saying we were both not wrog and not right but now i am getting close to saying everythign you say is wrong. i think your not listening to me. just repeating the same opinions over and over. how can you say it is a humen name? it may be a name that some humens have but it is not specicfically for humens. i think you are being very narrow minded in this
you are basically saying everythig you think is true

Dapper Loiterer

YoMangDudeSup
Kimi Doodles
YoMangDudeSup
Kimi Doodles
YoMangDudeSup
Kimi Doodles

Seriously.

Page 5, 6 posts down.

here is proof

uhh yeah there is. have you seen a person named fido or rex or somethign like that? nope its a dogs name
yes you can name your dog people names but some names are dog names that people are named after i guess

how can you say i am wrong? i showed you te same type of proof you should me. i was saying we were both not wrog and not right but now i am getting close to saying everythign you say is wrong. i think your not listening to me. just repeating the same opinions over and over. how can you say it is a humen name? it may be a name that some humens have but it is not specicfically for humens. i think you are being very narrow minded in this

Oh my god dude.... seriously. First off, you don't NAME an adult. The baby gets named then carries that name to childhood then to their teen years then to their adult years and spend the rest of their life with the same fricken name they were born with.

And quite honestly? I give up. You're absolutely hopeless. Seriously. I'm not saying my opinions, I'm stating facts. You don't want to admit defeat so you keep playing with this "i'm-just-going-to-act-like-I-don't-know-what-a-fact-is" act and turn everything I say about you onto me. I said that you're not listening to me, and instead you're like "oh well you're aren't listening to me!". Attack is the best form of defense isn't it? rolleyes
I'm done with this. Go ahead and live in your delusional little world where oh-so-holy-great American names are the only real names on Earth. stare Because that's basically what it seems to come down to you. If it's not American it's not real.

Cluttered Healer

13,900 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Invisibility 100
YoMangDudeSup
Aerovine
YoMangDudeSup
hi why did they give them those names? i feel like they should be switched
jake is a mans name fin is a dogs name!!
am i rite??!?!

Maybe if the dog was actually a fish... but meh. >_>
yeah finally someoen who agrees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the other hand, I used to have a cat named Jake. Fin could just as easily be a merman, but he's not. Whatever. It's a great show. Maybe his full name is Finnegan. Would that help? confused

Aged Hunter

Kimi Doodles
YoMangDudeSup
Kimi Doodles
YoMangDudeSup
Kimi Doodles

here is proof

Oh my god dude.... seriously. First off, you don't NAME an adult. The baby gets named then carries that name to childhood then to their teen years then to their adult years and spend the rest of their life with the same fricken name they were born with.

And quite honestly? I give up. You're absolutely hopeless. Seriously. I'm not saying my opinions, I'm stating facts. You don't want to admit defeat so you keep playing with this "i'm-just-going-to-act-like-I-don't-know-what-a-fact-is" act and turn everything I say about you onto me. I said that you're not listening to me, and instead you're like "oh well you're aren't listening to me!". Attack is the best form of defense isn't it? rolleyes
I'm done with this. Go ahead and live in your delusional little world where oh-so-holy-great American names are the only real names on Earth. stare Because that's basically what it seems to come down to you. If it's not American it's not real.

uhm because this is what you are doing ok listen
you are saying that it is a fact that it is only a humen name. at first i did not believe it was used for a humen, you showed me it can be. so now you are insisting it is only fo rhumen and i am saying that neither of us are right. now that is a fact. anyone can use the name dogs are human. i am saying that you are half right now. do you understand that? it can be for humen and it can be for dogs. we both showed the same proof so that prooves we are both half right and both half wrong. i am saying you are not listening now because you arent and you have been accusing me of doing all the things you were really doing.

Aged Hunter

Aerovine
YoMangDudeSup
Aerovine
YoMangDudeSup
am i rite??!?!

On the other hand, I used to have a cat named Jake. Fin could just as easily be a merman, but he's not. Whatever. It's a great show. Maybe his full name is Finnegan. Would that help? confused
yeah i did once know a dog named jake, but it is most commonly a human name. well i mean it is not unusual to hear of a human named that.
yeah that could be a merman name lol

Cluttered Healer

13,900 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Invisibility 100
YoMangDudeSup
Aerovine
YoMangDudeSup
Aerovine
YoMangDudeSup
am i rite??!?!

yeah i did once know a dog named jake, but it is most commonly a human name. well i mean it is not unusual to hear of a human named that.
Unless it was his LAST name. Some people refer to each other by their last lames and shorten them as nicknames. Now I'm picturing Seamus Finnigan from Harry Potter as Finn. YAY EXPLOSIVES! xd
User Image

Aged Hunter

Aerovine
YoMangDudeSup
Aerovine
YoMangDudeSup
Aerovine
YoMangDudeSup
am i rite??!?!

Unless it was his LAST name. Some people refer to each other by their last lames and shorten them as nicknames. Now I'm picturing Seamus Finnigan from Harry Potter as Finn. YAY EXPLOSIVES! xd
User Image
yeah that is very true
omg yeah!! lol mrgreen

Cluttered Healer

13,900 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Invisibility 100
YoMangDudeSup
Aerovine
YoMangDudeSup
Aerovine
YoMangDudeSup

User Image
yeah that is very true
omg yeah!! lol mrgreen

4laugh

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
YoMangDudeSup
am i rite??!?!

So right My friends dog name is fin

Aged Hunter

ClassABitch
YoMangDudeSup
am i rite??!?!

So right My friends dog name is fin
yes!!! finally somone who understands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd
RAINBOWZ !!!

Aged Hunter

lxMrHuggleslx
RAINBOWZ !!!
biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff