Welcome to Gaia! ::

Regular Show or Adventure Time?

Adventure Time 0.45222929936306 45.2% [ 284 ]
Regular Show 0.14331210191083 14.3% [ 90 ]
Both 0.31687898089172 31.7% [ 199 ]
******** Both Shows 0.087579617834395 8.8% [ 55 ]
Total Votes:[ 628 ]
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 >

For me. Regular Show is a LOT funner than adventure time. Adventure time I feel was made for little kids and Regular Show I actually have the ability to pay attention. Post your opinions and vote on the Poll. I'm interested!

(2013 UPDATE, I actually like regular show and adventure time equally now that I've seen adventure time a lot more. Both are great shows! Hopefully this thread hasn't died :/

User Image

VS.

User Image

DANG! 200+ REPLIES! KEEP GOIN' ! biggrin

Eternal Archenemy

14,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
If you think it's for little kids, you haven't been paying attention.
scream WHY IS IT A CHOICE! THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING! scream I can't choose, I like them both equally.

Destructive Powerhouse

22,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
Where's the poll?
I personally love both shows, and i think they are equally good. Although Adventure time is sillyer then regular show their both funny c:
Love Adventure Time, but The Regular Show is funny to, even though Cartoon Network sends the same episodes all the time. >-<
Novibear
Where's the poll?

Poll is UP now!

Destructive Powerhouse

22,600 Points
iiPoRcUcoonZzz
Novibear
Where's the poll?

Poll is UP now!

still not a good answer there for me i like em both
Novibear
iiPoRcUcoonZzz
Novibear
Where's the poll?

Poll is UP now!

There, I got you set! heart Poll is Changed

Destructive Powerhouse

22,600 Points
iiPoRcUcoonZzz
Novibear
iiPoRcUcoonZzz
Novibear
Where's the poll?

Poll is UP now!

There, I got you set! heart Poll is Changed

Awesome
Dai Hideki
Love Adventure Time, but The Regular Show is funny to, even though Cartton Network sends the same episodes all the time. >-<

I feel ******** watching adventure time. So I'm just like talk2hand
I like AT way better then RS! AT is not for little kids unless you consider 18, 17, and 16 little kids!! Duh. RS doesn't have suspense. Ya, it's funny but AT is funnier.
Leapenguin77
I like AT way better then RS! AT is not for little kids unless you consider 18, 17, and 16 little kids!! Duh. RS doesn't have suspense. Ya, it's funny but AT is funnier.

In my opinion Regular Show has pretty good suspense . The plots are a little more mature and how the people talk doesn't make me feel like I'm trippin' heavy like the people on Adventure Time do. This is just how I feel about it. Adventure time is just WAAy too random and childish for me. talk2hand

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
I respect all of your opinions. They are all well-thought of and distinguished. I think I like both shows equally, but for me, they both have their ups and downs. Regular Show does not live up to its name. I like that. Adventure Time does. I also like that. I think that Adventure Time and Regular Show were made for the same age groups. Leapenguin77, I disagree with your comment about it being for ages sixteen through eighteen. I don't believe that any sixteen-, seventeen-, or eighteen-year-olds would lay their eyes on either show. The plots and storylines for both shows are equally immature. Very, might I add. Regular Show has some suspense, but I believe that Adventure Time has more. That doesn't make either one more or less interesting, watchable, or better. Thank you for your time.

Original Rogue

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Dudes, both shows are totally awesome. Adventure Time is what teens watch when they want awesome adventure, fighting, and consistent antagonists. Regular Show is what teens watch when they want something close to some of the original Adult Swim TV shows but can't watch them 'cuz their younger sibling/ultra-strict parent(s) are in the room. Both are also watched for the totally random humor.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff