Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Jake wishes he wasn’t so hungry/sandwich and Finn wishes for the ancient psychic tandem war elephant.

Friendly Friend

5,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
rofl pirate scream gonk blaugh xd

Distinct Genius

2,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Adventure Time Team
User Image

CONTEST TRIVIA QUESTION for Wednesday, April 18th, 2012

Ok Adventure Time fans, here we go! The trivia question for today's contest is a two part question for the win:
Episode 8:The Limit
Question: What do Jake and Finn each wish for when they are rescuing the hotdog knights?
Answer: Jake wishes he wasn’t so hungry/sandwich and Finn wishes for the ancient psychic tandem war elephant.

Once you think you have the correct answer, post your guess in this thread! Best of luck to everyone playing!

- The Adventure Time Team

User Image

CONTEST TRIVIA QUESTION WINNERS for Wednesday, April 18th, 2012

Hey everyone! Thanks to everyone who entered this contest. We are pleased to announce that the following Gaians have won copies of the Adventure Time: Season One DVD

A big Hi-5 to oOLadyMayaOo and Seto Ookami!

Congrats to the winners of this contest!
- The Adventure Time Team

Oh my glob It's finn ^-^

Distinct Genius

2,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Hunter_Kikio1996
Jake wishes he wasn’t so hungry/sandwich and Finn wishes for the ancient psychic tandem war elephant.

True then finn makes the elephant wish for jake to be better and they fly off on the elephant ^-^

Clean Raider

6,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
Jake wishes he wasn't hungry,he gets a sandwich. Finn wishes he had a phsycic tandem elephant
i just want an achievement.
i love adventure time
adventure time
Jake, wishes for a sandwich and Finn wishes for the ancient psychic tandem war elephant.
first of all boring ewwwwww imean my sister got so bored she fell asleep come on reply to this and ill see what you think about it eek emo burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff