• Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100

Worthy Punching Bag

10,075 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
jake wishes for sandwich finn wishes for war elephante.

Popular Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
Jake wishes he wasn’t so hungry/sandwich and Finn wishes for the ancient psychic tandem war elephant

Clean Shopper

Sullen Monstergirl1's avatar Busty Christy2's avatar Log Off Life's avatar XxDowshiiRocksXx's avatar XxDowshiiRocksXx's avatar Log Off Life's avatar
on this episode finn and jake are asleep where they are asleep inside and they try to go to sleep where they see a shadow out of there window and they see a horse they try everything to shoo away the horse and they tried everything jake used a piccolo to use for the horse but instead he summoned snakes and they were both tired as the horse unzipped the costume it was the ice king because he wanted someone to be his friend ninja
I love Adventure Time! Anytime that I am realyl sad or not in a good mood, all I have to do is watch 10 minutes of Adventure Time and my mood will lift so high and I will become SO happy. I have no idea why that happens. I guess it's just the power of how amazing the show really is. smile <3
rolleyes like ******** this

Sparkly Gaian

4,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
whistle baby

Friendly Friend

5,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
(guessing on this,haven't seen the episode)Finn wants Jake to save him,but I'm guessing it's Marcelline who does?(guessing on this,haven't seen the episode)Finn wants Jake to save him,but I'm guessing it's Marcelline who does?(guessing on this,haven't seen the episode)Finn wants Jake to save him,but I'm guessing it's Marcelline who does?(guessing on this,haven't seen the episode)Finn wants Jake to save him,but I'm guessing it's Marcelline who does?(guessing on this,haven't seen the episode)Finn wants Jake to save him,but I'm guessing it's Marcelline who does?(guessing on this,haven't seen the episode)Finn wants Jake to save him,but I'm guessing it's Marcelline who does?(guessing on this,haven't seen the episode)Finn wants Jake to save him,but I'm guessing it's Marcelline who does?

Friendly Friend

5,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
(guessing on this,haven't seen the episode)Finn wants Jake to save him,but I'm guessing it's Marcelline who does?(guessing on this,haven't seen the episode)Finn wants Jake to save him,but I'm guessing it's Marcelline who does?(guessing on this,haven't seen the episode)Finn wants Jake to save him,but I'm guessing it's Marcelline who does?(guessing on this,haven't seen the episode)Finn wants Jake to save him,but I'm guessing it's Marcelline who does?(guessing on this,haven't seen the episode)Finn wants Jake to save him,but I'm guessing it's Marcelline who does?(guessing on this,haven't seen the episode)Finn wants Jake to save him,but I'm guessing it's Marcelline who does?(guessing on this,haven't seen the episode)Finn wants Jake to save him,but I'm guessing it's Marcelline who does?(guessing on this,haven't seen the episode)Finn wants Jake to save him,but I'm guessing it's Marcelline who does?(guessing on this,haven't seen the episode)Finn wants Jake to save him,but I'm guessing it's Marcelline who does?(guessing on this,haven't seen the episode)Finn wants Jake to save him,but I'm guessing it's Marcelline who does?(guessing on this,haven't seen the episode)Finn wants Jake to save him,but I'm guessing it's Marcelline who does?(guessing on this,haven't seen the episode)Finn wants Jake to save him,but I'm guessing it's Marcelline who does?(guessing on this,haven't seen the episode)Finn wants Jake to save him,but I'm guessing it's Marcelline who does?(guessing on this,haven't seen the episode)Finn wants Jake to save him,but I'm guessing it's Marcelline who does?(guessing on this,haven't seen the episode)Finn wants Jake to save him,but I'm guessing it's Marcelline who does?(guessing on this,haven't seen the episode)Finn wants Jake to save him,but I'm guessing it's Marcelline who does?(guessing on this,haven't seen the episode)Finn wants Jake to save him,but I'm guessing it's Marcelline who does?(guessing on this,haven't seen the episode)Finn wants Jake to save him,but I'm guessing it's Marcelline who does?(guessing on this,haven't seen the episode)Finn wants Jake to save him,but I'm guessing it's Marcelline who does?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff