Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Goat

18,775 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
first it was Jake, but jake failed gonk
it was really princess bubblegum and her flying goose blaugh
I aint really sure.....I didnt see the episode.
The "guardian angel" takes him away from the demon cat and Jake saves Finn from her, but Bubblegum ends up saving both of them at the end of the episode

Questionable Muse

jake then princess bubble gum.

Super Bunny

28,325 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
He thinks it'll be his guardian angel that will save him, but the guardian angel is really a monster, so Jake is the one he assumes
he and Jake are able to get out together, but it ends up where Princess Bubblegum saves both of them!

8,650 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
He expected Jake to save but his supposed "Guardian Angel" saves him but really didn't, it wanted to eat him. He expected Jake to save him but he to was in the cage, tho in a way it way Jake it did save them (at least for the time being), but it was Princess Bubblegum who really saved them, riding in on her swan, she saves them from their own stupidity and gets them out of the dungeon all together.

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Jake, but then Princess Bubblegum in the end

Kawaii Angel

26,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
This is a tricky question... But since the first part of the question says "save" in quotations, I would think that means he expected the Guardian Angel to save him (since that didn't turn out to be the case).

However, after the Guardian Angel says the secret to cooking him is a low flame over a long period, Finn says that's Jake's secret too. Then he says "Sure hope he saves me." So he does pretty much flat out say he expects Jake to save him. However, I'm taking "save" in quotations as a hint that the Guardian Angel is the answer.

And of course, the answer to the second part of the question is Princess Bubblegum saves him (and Jake) in the end.

TL;DR: He expects the Guardian Angel to "save" him, and Princess Bubblegum actually does, in the end.
Jake and then Princess bubblegum

OG Noob

He expects Jake to save him at first.
Then his guardian angel shows, and he expects his angel to save him, which dosent happen.
Jake goes to save him and they obtain the crystal eye, thats when princess bubblegum shows up and saves them both.

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Finn thinks jake is going to save him.
But princess bubble-gum does whee whee whee whee

Quotable Prophet

6,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Finn supposedly has a guardian angel but she turns out to be evil and he expects Jake to save him. But in the end, Princess Bubblegum saves 'em both. (:

Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
This is a tricky question. First he expects that his guardian angel will save him, but then the guardian angel mentions cooking him. Jake does his best to save him, but in the end Bubblegum rescues them both.

Lonely Friend

13,140 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
At the start, Finn thinks his 'Guardian angel' will save him, But she turns out to be a monster. Princess bubble gum Saves both Finn and Jake in the end.

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
Its was Jake, but Princess Bubblegum saves them both.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff