Welcome to Gaia! ::

Snack

Miyuki013
Yeah i love marceline, so finicky xD haha just like that she's like no! I'm not a rebel with you as my friends anymore, gotta find new ones XD
XD exactly-- I like the part when she was like "dad! I'm 1000 years old!" and he was like "of course you are, baby, of course you are". Lol I wonder how old he is.

XD yeah I know huh, like only 1000 years old is nothing xD haha to think Finn's got the hots for older women xP

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Oo Derpette oO
Miyuki013
Yeah i love marceline, so finicky xD haha just like that she's like no! I'm not a rebel with you as my friends anymore, gotta find new ones XD
XD exactly-- I like the part when she was like "dad! I'm 1000 years old!" and he was like "of course you are, baby, of course you are". Lol I wonder how old he is.

XD yeah I know huh, like only 1000 years old is nothing xD haha to think Finn's got the hots for older women xP
aww lol I feel so bad for Finn in all his unrequittedness. Hopefully things go well for him with flame princess. Lol i was happy when they drew an official flame prince because I felt bad for Fionna with marshall and pg being all gay and what not--but now Fionna can just chase flame prince and not be lonely! lol

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Oo Derpette oO
I want to do a saucy yaoi role play with Marshall Lee and Prince Gumball.
I make a good tomato sauce... is that close enough?

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
felinoel
Oo Derpette oO
*o* do it!

Snack

Miyuki013

god i love Flame P. She's so freakin' badass 8D If they ever did another Gender Swap ep I hope they put her in it cuz she's just too cute, and I love characters that are like her, she really reminds me of me xP

Snack

felinoel
Oo Derpette oO

Obby It's a date~

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Oo Derpette oO
felinoel
Oo Derpette oO

Obby It's a date~
x3

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Oo Derpette oO
Miyuki013

god i love Flame P. She's so freakin' badass 8D If they ever did another Gender Swap ep I hope they put her in it cuz she's just too cute, and I love characters that are like her, she really reminds me of me xP
Have you not seen the Flame Prince yet?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Miyuki013
felinoel
Oo Derpette oO
*o* do it!
kay 3nodding

Snack

felinoel
x3

Omfg who is that artist??? And i was hoping the official cartoon would make one, but I'm alright with a fanmade Flame Prince Cx

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Oo Derpette oO
felinoel
x3

Omfg who is that artist??? And i was hoping the official cartoon would make one, but I'm alright with a fanmade Flame Prince Cx
That was Natasha, an official artist on the show, she designs most of the characters and she is the reason why the girls tend to be a little... risque, she said it is because she likes drawing like that.

Snack

felinoel
Oo Derpette oO
felinoel
x3

That was Natasha, an official artist on the show, she designs most of the characters and she is the reason why the girls tend to be a little... risque, she said it is because she likes drawing like that.

Oh, it's hard to tell these days if it's official or if its fan made, alot of people are so good at copying the AT art it's scary sometimes xD

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Oo Derpette oO
felinoel
Oo Derpette oO
felinoel
x3

Oh, it's hard to tell these days if it's official or if its fan made, alot of people are so good at copying the AT art it's scary sometimes xD
Well it isn't too difficult a style? lol

Snack

felinoel
Oo Derpette oO
felinoel
Oo Derpette oO
felinoel
x3

I wouldn't know I don't draw

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Oo Derpette oO
felinoel
Oo Derpette oO
felinoel
Oo Derpette oO
felinoel
x3

I wouldn't know I don't draw
Hmm I see, hey why are you so happy while FP is so sad in your sig pic?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff