Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Lollipop Duchess!

Great to meet a cool lady like yourself! She said proudly, giving a smile with her pearly whites showing. She was a totally rad woman she'd love to hand out with, plus they both seemed to like pink! And pink was lolli's most favorite color. So what brings you here? Well, besides the goodies! And the duchess giggled, sneaking a glance over to lumpy space princess who seemed to be enjoying the food an awful lot.

Skull Princess

He seemed a bit odd... But in a silly way. She mused outloud, a small smile on her face as her eyes wondered back over to the green bunny eating all of the pies. But at the mention her handed down ability and gave a sigh. It would be useful towards bad and evil people. Because then they would become skeletons, but with friends or.. People she was fond of they would meet the same fate. So she tended to stay away from the lot. But soon fionna began digging through her bag for something and the princess let her head tilt to the side in confusion, blinking a few times before getting the guts to ask her what she was doing. If you don't mind me asking.. What are you looking for?

OOC: And I am back all ~ ;D
Kyo Yara
...too bad this didn't work out well...this would have been a fun post

Married Cat

8,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
Ⓕⓘⓞⓝⓝⓐ
**********Ṯhe Ἦuman Ḡirl ✗✘✗✘✗✘✗✘✗✘✗✘✗ Jeez, I don't know, I thought about it..."
▢▣▢▣▢▣▢▣▢▣▢▣▢▣▢▣▢▣▢▣▢▣▢▣▢▣▢▣▢▣▢▣▢▣▢▣▢▣▢▣▢▣▢▣▢▣▢▣▢▣▢▣▢▣▢▣▢▣▢▣▢▣▢▣▢▣▢
User Image

"Hold on, lemme see if...aha! Here it is!" With flourish the young adventurer withdrew from her bag a large, leather-bound book that was about half the size of her torso. "Glad I found it. I thought Cake might'a nabbed it from my backpack while I wasn't looking. Anyway, this is the Enchiridion."

The book was old and looked-well used but otherwise in lovingly good shape. Fionna seemed to take very good care of it. Laying the book on the table, she opened it up and turned it slightly toward Skiluse so they could both look at it. "This book is like a hero's guide book. It has all kinds of stories about the famous hero, Betsy and her wild adventures. It also has tons of hero knowledge and tips and tricks and all kinds of rad things. Maybe we could find something in here that could help you out." The young girl looked hopeful, as she began thumbing through the pages. "This thing is huge though, and I haven't even read a quarter of it yet...at least I think. There's lots I haven't read yet anyway. So the chance of something in here that might be able to help you is pretty good, I think."

⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢ "...but I think you could wear your pants as a shirt if you really needed to."
Its Contagious

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
Lollipop Duchess!

Great to meet a cool lady like yourself! She said proudly, giving a smile with her pearly whites showing. She was a totally rad woman she'd love to hand out with, plus they both seemed to like pink! And pink was lolli's most favorite color. So what brings you here? Well, besides the goodies! And the duchess giggled, sneaking a glance over to lumpy space princess who seemed to be enjoying the food an awful lot.

Skull Princess

She was awed by the big book when she finally pulled it out and explained about how this cake peron might of pulled it out. Oh, thank the stars they didn't!! So it was a gaint book with tips and... Tricks? Maybe for adventuring, but for helping a princess with hands that could end they're life? Who knows. But she wouldn't get discouraged, because fionna personally thought this could possibly have a way to make it so. So with a smile she leaned in and glanced at the pages. Only a quarter? I wonder if there's a table of context as to which places she went on adventures to.. Like the underworld where my kingdom resides... Towards the end she started musing about this betsy person and who they were.. Was she brave and kind? Or hard and a bit demeaning? Who knew except the adventurer in front of her.

OOC:
Kyo Yara

Lonely Mage

11,150 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
I'll be Marshall Lee ^^
K i t t y Y u k i C h a n
I'll be Marshall Lee ^^

Sure ^_^ Post post post
Seriously guys, I can't post today either. I'll be busy at court. -Always fun. lol

Kawaii Kitten

16,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Married 100
Sorry guys been feeling sick but have no fear Marcy is starting to feel a bit better.

Unidentified Destroyer

12,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
Kyo Yara
I never got told to stop posting with diedrich, so I'll continue, but I got scheduled two more days of work this week, plus a road trip later in the week. I'm just busier than I thought I was going to be, and I thought it was kinda in character. xD I'll think about the demon cat, or possibly picking up another character later on.

Time-traveling Ally

User Image
User Image
"Oh dear me...Look at all of the people come to this shindig. Why I hope I brought enough pie for everyone."
A small green elephant walked into the room carrying a basket in her trunk as she pranced over to a table and stood up and set the basket on top of it. As she removed the covering the smell of rich apple pie drifted through the air.
"Come and get it everyone. Oh and do mind, its piping hot pie frsh out of the oven. Almost as hot as...All of this..." ,she laughed sweetly as she gestured over her body with her trunk before looking about. "So many people. I hope there's enough pie...Oh but if not I did bring stickers. Everyone likes stickers."
She turned as she seen a small fleck of dust float by and she laughed as she stood on her hind legs dancing trying to catch it. "Well come here you silly little dusty thing you!"
She grunted as she tried to jump and catch it. "Why you pesky lil' bother you! Just never mind you then.."
She set all furs on the ground turning her back to it and flicked her tail with a "Hmph!"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Married Cat

8,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
Ⓕⓘⓞⓝⓝⓐ
**********Ṯhe Ἦuman Ḡirl ✗✘✗✘✗✘✗✘✗✘✗✘✗ Jeez, I don't know, I thought about it..."
User Image

"A table of context? Huh, I never really thought about that." Flipping to the very back of the book revealed that there was in fact a list of all the places Betsy had adventured in. Running her finger down the list, Fionna spotted the "Underworld" listed in alphabetical order. It seemed to be near the back of the book. Fionna was a little apprehensive about skipping forward so far, but she needed to see if there was ANYTHING that could be done for the Princess. Having to skip only a couple dozen pages back from the table they'd found, in big bold letters across the page read, "The Underworld".

"Ooh, this looks about right. Maybe there'll be something in here about your kingdom. Who's your father anyway? Or do you rule the underworld by yourself?" Fionna questioned, recalling that Prince Gumball ruled the kingdom on his own due to his age. "Are you old enough to rule by yourself anyway?"

Looking up from the book briefly, Fionna spotted the little elephant jumping about, trying to catch a dust mote of some kind. Blinking, she realized that little elephant wasn't her Tree Trunks, but instead seemed to be his female version. How strange. "Hey there~" she called to her. "You must be Tree Trunks, right?"

⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢ "...but I think you could wear your pants as a shirt if you really needed to."
iNk_mAy

Its Contagious

D3monicWolv3s
It's alright. :3

Deel-Dough
Ooh, I'm so excited. I'd love to see you start roleplaying as Marcy. <3

Questionable Borg

I could do a 1x1 rp, but I don't like mass rp

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
Lollipop Duchess!

Skull Princess

Skiluse looked closer at the book and was surprised, but happy that there was a table of contexts and... Huzzah! A section on the skull kingdom. But fionna looked a bit taken back that she would go so far back, so she piped in. If you don't want to read that far back I can look for it if you'd like. But it seemed she already shooken herself of whatever doubts and flipped towards the back on the book, showing underworld in big black letters. My parents have long since retired from they're places on the throne. Since i've come to age they've given me all the responsibility. She gave a small nod, though it can be very tiring at times leading all of those people the best she could. Maybe this adventurer found how to control it, so I wouldn't harm others. And she couldn't mask the hope that shown in her eyes at the very thought.

OOC:
Kyo Yara

Time-traveling Ally

Kyo Yara

User Image
User Image
"Why Finn is that you. dear? Oh dear me, why your not my Finny at all. How peculair..."
Treetrunks made her way over and looked over to see the two looking over a large volume.
"Oh...What are you looking at girls?" ,she laughed sweetly as shetried to get a better look at it grunting as she stretched to take a peak for herself. "Some kind of Hot Bods of Ooo Weekly? Tsk tsk."
She pressed a foot to her mouth and suppresed a chuckle her cheeks flushing. "Oh me oh my!"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff