Welcome to Gaia! ::

Young Fire Princess long, long ago I went to the school of Fuego. As you might know it is taught by your father, I trained hard and learned to control fire to use at will. We became good friends and I was promoted as teacher. That is why my children acquired the gift of fire, of course I am much more experienced. We would all be very happy to teach you and serve your father. And I must advice you if you go to this... BBQ with the human and his dog; either Evee, Marsh, Marci, or myself would have to accompany you. You may choose who will come with you young princess.

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
Ice Queen flies into the room and lands next to the table. What is this? and points to the bag, she looks inside and grabs lunch bag marked 'Saima P.' and opens it only to find pickles inside ARGHHH!!! IS THIS SOME KIND OF SICK JOKE? scream She runs and chucks it out the window, she suspiciously glares at the Lord Of Evil.

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
CheekyOrangeJuice, XLumpyxSpacexPrincessX, and Lord Of Evil Marcis Dad will all post as soon as possible, because we are packing for a Spring Break vacation. heart

Proxy Gawker

User Image
Evelyn M. Alice
Adventurer

"Tehe." Evelyn giggled, seeing as how Cake climbed aboard her back. She turned to scratch the cat's ear then ruffled the top of her head.
She felt awkward when dad said her name. She was only human, the only thing that gifted her the ability to touch fire without being burnt was her choker. It held a sort of protective barrier around her which is why she wears it constantly, kind of like how the Ice Queen's crown gave her powers.
Evelyn stuck out her tounge then picked up Cake so she could tickle at her tum tum. "Yarr! You won't escape me Cake!" She said playfully.

((Sick, where are you guys going? :3 ))

Girl

User Image
Flame Princess

Flame Princess's eye sparkled happily when the Vampire father told her that one of his children could help. She decided to rule out Marshall; she was still upset at him for laughing at her friend. "Mareline, you're Finn's friend, right? If I stay with you, I'll be able to adventure with him a lot, right? And, I've never had a girl friend before." she blushed.

Beloved Shapeshifter

GHOST PRINCESS User ImageUser Image
- Watches every one floating around see through - ... whow was me ! Whow was me ...-doing some haunting while watching them as well -

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
Marceline the slut
User Image
Evelyn M. Alice
Adventurer

"Tehe." Evelyn giggled, seeing as how Cake climbed aboard her back. She turned to scratch the cat's ear then ruffled the top of her head.
She felt awkward when dad said her name. She was only human, the only thing that gifted her the ability to touch fire without being burnt was her choker. It held a sort of protective barrier around her which is why she wears it constantly, kind of like how the Ice Queen's crown gave her powers.
Evelyn stuck out her tounge then picked up Cake so she could tickle at her tum tum. "Yarr! You won't escape me Cake!" She said playfully.

((Sick, where are you guys going? :3 ))

We're thinking of going to Florida or the outer Hawaiian Islands, we haven't decided yet. Oh we forgot to mention we're related :3 Lumpy Space is my twin, and Lord of Evil is my older bro.
Lord of Evil glares at Ice Queen and looks out the window, outside was Ghost Princess. He opened the window and let her in. "Hello Warrior Princess, come in."

Yep, I'm the eldest. Personally I wanna go to the Hawaiian Isles (^-^)
User Image
FINN THE HUMAN

Finn scratched the back of his head through his hat before his attention was grabbed by Prince Gumball asking him something. "Huh? Oh, that'd be awesome if we could go, PG! Jake's invited too, right?" He looked over to the Lord of Evil once he explained how he got out, and nodded. Looking between Flame Princess and LE, he grinned and perked up. He turned his grin to Marshall triumphantly. Even if Marshall didn't even know what he lost and Finn won, it still made Finn happy to know that Flame Princess immediately chose Marceline, rather than the vampire boy who kissed her hand.

..What Finn won exactly was still unclear. Maybe more time with FP and less competition for her affection? "Yeah, it'd be great if you could go and Marceline could go to the BBQ with us!" Finn turned his attention back to Gumball. "They'd be allowed to come too, wouldn't they?" He was prepared to do his best begging, puppy dog look that he could to make it happen. He didn't live with a bunch of dogs and not learn anything useful, after all!

Lonely Businessman

8,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Morning My Liege
User Image

User Image Cake squealed, and squirmed in Evelyn's arms, purring and her tail was wrapped around her arm, a look of delight on her face.

User Image "Hey, may I come?" gumball said.

Lonely Businessman

8,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Well..i don't know

Girl

User Image
Flame Princess

"Well, um" Fire Princess stammered. She wasn't so sure about going to a BBQ. She was afraid that she would accidentally burn all the food, or worse - all of the guests.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff