Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Nerd

If the rainicorns and dogs fought over the Crystal Dimension, did they have a tie? I mean, in The Crystals Have Power, Treetrunks pretty much owned the place, and I didn't see any rainicorns or dogs in there...Unless, something else happened after the Rainicorn-Dog War?

Tipsy Foe

11,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
The REAL Pendleton Ward
Hey Adventure Time fans,

I've got some very exciting news for you all!

On THURSDAY, MARCH 22, 2012 at 6:00pm PT (Pacific Time) I'll be stopping by Gaia Online to hang out with fans in this thread, and to answer your questions about Adventure Time in a live interview/Q & A session!

Please feel free to join me for this event, and come armed with any questions about Adventure Time you'd like to have answered! I'll try my best to answer as many of your questions as I am able for the duration of the interview/ Q & A session.

Hope to see all of you Adventure Time fans here on Thursday!
- The Real Pendleton Ward

heart

Beloved Nerd

10,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
if you were a character in the candy kingdom what what your character be?

Shy Bibliophile

11,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Healer 50
hello again >.< (sorry for posting again ^^; ) but i;m just wondering another little thing. how many princesses are there (if that one is okay to ask >.< ) and why is there not many princes, kings, or queens?
OH MY GLOB OH MY GLOB ITS FINALLY TIME YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Um I was wondering if you would ever make an episode of Memows Revenge where Memow find a magic potion that will turn off Jake's magic powers and the only way to get his powers back is to defeat Memow in the Assassin's Arena, in which no weapons can be used and to add a funny ending, Jake knocks out Memow by falling on him by mistake

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
sorry I got a bunch of questions but if you can answer them all that'd be awesome! =D
1. what happened to finn's real parents and why was he abandoned as a baby?
2. where did you get your idea for Marceline?
3. is Susan strong actually a human or is she also a fish person?
4. will you do more Fionna and Cake episodes and if you do pleaaase give Marshal Lee a bigger role! He looks sooo cool! X3
5.is Finn and the princess from the fire kingdom gonna be a couple? reason why I'm asking is it'll be a kinda ying and yang relationship since he's good and she's evil.
and finally #6 and this one bugs me everytime I see your show but why does LSP sound like a dude?

7,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
When will be an episode that explains jakes powers!!!

Beloved Nerd

In Death in Bloom, Peppermint Butler's eyes looked like he was possessed by the Lich towards the end of the episode...Is there any connection between Peppermint Butler and the Lich?

I want to know if there will be another episode with Fionna and everyone eles?
WHERE IS NATASHA?! SHE IS THE BEST! heart

Junai Bokunenjin's Partner In Crime

Snacker

23,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
SaikoTaiko
I read that you wanted to cast the heads of Grob Gob Glob and Grod as Bill Murray, Bill Cosby, Bill Clinton and Bill Nye the Science Guy lol. Why did you choose them? Other than Bill flippin' Murray being Bill flippin' Murray.

You never mentioned Bill flippity woozle Cosby just being Bill shmoopity whazzit Cosby. Man's amazing. Mr. Pendleton, if any of these men minus Clinton were in your show, I'd marry you.

Beloved Millionaire

8,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
My only question is-
what would one have to do to ensure that Adventure Time NEVER ends?
Because I really don't think I can handle it ending. =[

Rainbow Champion

6,350 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
Do you think there could be an hour long episode featuring the genderbent/Land of Aah charcters?
I love your show^^

Sashu-kun's Significant Otter

Familiar Flatterer

they already made one lol.
Nlickyy
Also,I was wondering
Could you make another Episode when
everyone was girls to boys and boys to girls
...I figured that it be a very interesting
episode but this one with alot of ...action c:
emotion_bigheart Signed,your fan Nicky emotion_bigheart
Are/were you taking your time reading ALL of the fans' questions?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff