High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
The REAL Pendleton Ward

- The Real Pendleton Ward

Pen –

I have a few questions. I'm a huge fan of Adventure Time (especially LSP, she's my favorite) and animation in general.

Firstly, is it true that you worked on one of the Dr. Tran cartoons (made by Lone Sausage)? I swear I saw you credited in one of them.

Secondly, do you have any plans for another Fionna and Cake episode? Because that episode is one of my all-time favorites.

Thirdly, what IS your favorite Adventure Time episode?

Thanks, and stay mathematical!

– Consulting Time Lord

8,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
your show is awsome. me and my son sit and watch it every chance we see in on the tv list.. thanks for making a great show

Beloved Nerd

Why wasn't Princess Bubblegum, Beemo, or Marceline invited to Finn's birthday party in the Mystery Train? Or did they have some sort of after party with everyone?

5,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
WHEEEEEEEEE!!! (I'm super hyper, and happy that you're here!) would you EVER be willing to use someone else's ideas if they gave you permission? And would you be willing to take suggestions for your show?

Partying Vampire

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Doggone It! 100
WHY YOU'RE SO AWESOME O.O ???

1uxure's Prince

Heroic Hero

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
Will there ever be any more of Ice King's crazy fanfics?

Shameless Loiterer

8,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
I'm pretty picky about the things that I watch on the television, and from the moment I caught Adventure Time on TV I was hooked. Now, I don't know if this has been asked, but, what made you choose a post-apocalyptic setting? My guess was so that it was still a familiar backdrop, but you could add the fantastic elements like the mutated living foods, and what have you, but there could be a deeper message that I'm not picking up. Also, will you ever delve deeper into the Mushroom War and what caused the apocalypse?
Anyway, your animation is excellent and unique and the writing appeals to all ages. I'd say that this was the best animated show on television in a long time. I hope that it will continue in this style for as long as its on the air.
Can you make a girl just for Finn?Besides fire princess.

Phantom

So my friends introduced me to Adventure Time back when it was just a little clip on youtube (least thats where we found it).
All of us are happy that you're show took off like it did, but also that you kept that oddness that made the show outstanding to begin with.

my question to you is as fallows: what inspired you to make the show? and what do you feel inspired your characters?

Even if this isn't answered, i wish you and your team the best on the continuing success with your show!

Lonely Fatcat

10,000 Points
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • PvP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Why was half of marceline's hair cut off in the episode about dating? xD

Tricky Powerhouse

11,900 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
watermelans
HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF MAKING AN ADVENTURE TIME MOVIE?

I would be happy with that was long as they don't make it in 3-D ha ha would be pretty cool. Have the two universes come as one with cake and such. Ha ha so Ice kings story was not false but tree you know would be interesting have ice king and ice queen . _ . ha ha.

Friendly Friend

9,450 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
DUSS THAT MEAN I CAN TALK TO THE MAKERS ONLINE OH MY GOS I AM SO HAPPY biggrin

Devout Gaian

Also, I'm wondering just how "teenage" the show it? I wouldn't mind a threesome with PB, Finn, and Marceline. Haha.

Or even PB and Marceline, their classing personalities would make a cute couple.

O.G. Champion

I would like to see PB's reaction to Flame Princess and I wonder if Finn will actually date Flame Princess. :3

Versatile Shapeshifter

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
If not Adventure Time, what else would you have named the show?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff