Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Hey I have Finn shirt and the first Finn and Jake dvd. biggrin I love you so much and I watch the show every night at 6:30 my time! biggrin You're so creative and talented! Will memow ever be back?

Fashionable Shapeshifter

11,250 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Meloette
I love Fionna and Cake! Cutest kitty ever! <3 How do you feel about the lesbian fan-pairing of Marceline and Bubblegum? Do you oppose to the creativity, or support it?

or maybe Gummy Buns(Prince Bubba Gumball) X Marshall-Lee (I think its super cute haha I also love roleplaying as marhsall lee with my guy friend rp(ing) as the prince) ...would you ever see then getting to gether? I think me and other fans would love that but it fine if it never did Idk if any body at your cartoonetwork place would it it but idk -sruggs-
i have a question about the episode "the duke". in the episode there is a red squirrel that was angry with jake because he wouldnt read her letter and didnt remeber who she was. my question is who is she and what did she want?

Romantic Lover

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image
ỳoύя jύsτ αs soƒτ αs α ℓíoи ταмe∂
ỳoύя jύsτ αs ωєτ αs τhє єvєиíиg яαíи

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

As an artist, what made you want to draw? Have you ever had any troubles trying to achieve what you have achieved so far? And do you have any words of wisdom for any new aspiring artist?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ỳoύя ℓovє ís ∂яívíиg мє…
ỳoύя ∂яívíиg мє íиsαиє

User Image

Demonic Sex Symbol

The REAL Pendleton Ward
Thanks everyone.. I enjoyed y'alls anime haircuts and anime bulgy eyeballs.. they were the best.

-Pen

Guess he's done answering questions?
The REAL Pendleton Ward
Nishido_Satsunoyama
Do you and your crew ever cruise in front of the Nickelodeon's headquarters on a party limousine?
. my crew and I don't ride in limousines.. most of the Adventure Time crew ride bikes cause they don't own cars.. which is nuts in Los Angeles.. my crew.. so nuts.. so cray-cray..
another reason i like u man ur so flippin real lol

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Hey everyone!

Thanks so much for turning up! Pen had to run, but it was so awesome to have him here, and we are so glad you were all here to hang out, chat, and ask your questions. We all hope you had an amazing time!

We've also linked to all of Pen's replies in the first post of this thread so they are easy to find.

Thanks again for showing up and have a great time - an Adventure Time!
Sisky

Hygienic Member

8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
OH AND WHAT DID YOU HAVE TO DO TO END UP WHERE YOU ARE NOW!? emotion_0A0
The REAL Pendleton Ward

Hey pen. c:
my question to you is;
1. when you were a child what inspired you to draw, and do what you do?
I've asked Thurop this, and he told me, and gave me advice and I want to know
from you. How would I go about getting my ideas noticed?

Grabber

[NPC] Horse
. . .

o u o

3,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The REAL Pendleton Ward
Hey Adventure Time fans,

Hello! Mr. Ward

I was wondering if you have seen this fan animation and was also wondering what was your reaction if you have seen it? I did not make it.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Hey everyone!

Thanks so much for turning up! Pen had to run, but it was so awesome to have him here, and we are so glad you were all here to hang out, chat, and ask your questions. We all hope you had an amazing time!

We've also linked to all of Pen's replies in the first post of this thread so they are easy to find.

Thanks again for showing up and have a great time - an Adventure Time!
Sisky

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces