orlando18
Laurel_Designs
orlando18
BanMidou2008
orlando18
hey

Awsome another Big Bang fan
yup love them!!! biggrin
my college friend likes them, she never stops talking about Topp is it??? The blue haired one....
yup T.O.P she has good taste 3nodding

My fav is G Dragon I do english versions of his raps while I work

Dangerous Genius

10,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Do you believe on an structured method of writing, or do you prefer to start with something and then just go with the flow?
OMG i fricken loooooove AT!!!

but anywho, ITS QUESTION TIME (see what i did there? 3nodding )

im sorry if this has been asked already buuuuut

are you a homestuck fan?

ive heard of people talking about refences but i just want know for sure

Unforgiving Warlord

9,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
Mister Ward,

Would you ever consider being a guest for an anime convention in Austin Texas?

I know the owner of one and it would be quite interesting to have you there.

Friendly Informer

7,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star
Hey!
Just wanted to say your show makes me want to pursue the many options of storytelling and
ahem..
adventure, that's capable with animation. Your show is very fun and bright, and still somewhat has a subtle plot to it and I guess that's why I've grown (although I thought it was impossible) more attached to your show than Ed, Edd, n Eddy! It's not only entertaining, but it also brings out my more inspired side and what I feel it takes to create stories in one of the best visual senses xd

If you wish, do you have any tips on what it takes to be a great animation artist? I'm guessing creativity
buuut, you never really know. There's tonnes of factors to things it seems..

Aged Explorer

11,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Dear Pen,

My brother is a huge fan of your show and he wanted you to have 2 pictures. The first is of him in an Adventure Time Cosplay. The Second is our Nephew wearing Finn's hat.
He and I have been sitting here reading your every word. We've been looking forward to this event. Thanks for taking the time to show up!
User Image

User Image
Will there ever be a major motion picture produced?

Versatile Shapeshifter

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Dressed Up 200
So Isnt Starfire From Teen Titans Doing PB'S Voice ???? eek

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
WHAT NO DONT LEAVE!

Dapper Conversationalist

Question!

Does that waving snail featured in a mass load of the episodes have any importance? Last I remembered, the wraith villain entered a snail..

Romantic Lover

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image
ỳoύя jύsτ αs soƒτ αs α ℓíoи ταмe∂
ỳoύя jύsτ αs ωєτ αs τhє єvєиíиg яαíи

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

As an artist, what made you want to draw? Have you ever had any troubles trying to achieve what you have achieved so far? And do you have any words of wisdom for any new aspiring artist?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ỳoύя ℓovє ís ∂яívíиg мє…
ỳoύя ∂яívíиg мє íиsαиє

User Image

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
The REAL Pendleton Ward
Thanks everyone.. I enjoyed y'alls anime haircuts and anime bulgy eyeballs.. they were the best.

-Pen
Thank you for coming here to chat with us. I hope you will do it again.

I just have one bulgy eye ball.

Tipsy Grabber

Ugh, I hate to repost, first and last time because obviously we're bombarding you with these questions.

Love your show, but felt compelled to ask about themes in it.

One thing I've noticed and absolutely loved is some underlying hidden " easter eggs " with pop culture references. Like the mention of Nietzsche and his ubermensch in " the real you ". Or " rainy day dreams where Jake exclaims " I can imagine everything! ". As well as in " death in bloom " the devil's choice instrument is a double bass drum set combined with screaming and growling, which I imagine is a satire of sorts on heavier metal music. Or in " business men " it so happens that the business men are portayed as " zombies " of sorts. And with your other episodes, I'd imagine you're a fan of zombie films?

So would you say you try and cater to more " informed " people or older audience members with these references? Do you ever think you'll run out of references and such to put in your episodes?

And Finally, I've noticed a few moments of Latin in your episodes, is that just a translator thing, or do you, or someone on the staff know how to speak latin?

Versatile Explorer

14,775 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
The REAL Pendleton Ward
Nishido_Satsunoyama
Do you and your crew ever cruise in front of the Nickelodeon's headquarters on a party limousine?
. my crew and I don't ride in limousines.. most of the Adventure Time crew ride bikes cause they don't own cars.. which is nuts in Los Angeles.. my crew.. so nuts.. so cray-cray..

But they have to be cray-cray. AT is a cray-cray world and we all would like it to stay that way (at least that's what I think).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff