Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
So Pen! What Purpose does this little waving snail serve? Is it there to test the fans' totally mathematical skills of observation? Or did you (AT dudes xD) just put it there for the hell of it?

Thieving Rogue

8,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I know there are a lot of princesses in adventure time [just as there are princes in Fiona and cakes episode] but will there ever be a regular showing of a Prince in Adventure time or even a regular showing of a Princess in another possible episodes of Fiona and Cake?
My older brother wants to ask:
Did you pick the voice actors?
Who has taken on the character the most?
Me and my family love your show and hope it never ends with much thanks and hope you answer.

nuGen Staff Businessman

4,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
i will inly say this, is like a moderd fary tail
Nishido_Satsunoyama
Do you and your crew ever cruise in front of the Nickelodeon's headquarters on a party limousine?
. my crew and I don't ride in limousines.. most of the Adventure Time crew ride bikes cause they don't own cars.. which is nuts in Los Angeles.. my crew.. so nuts.. so cray-cray..

Romantic Lover

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image
ỳoύя jύsτ αs soƒτ αs α ℓíoи ταмe∂
ỳoύя jύsτ αs ωєτ αs τhє єvєиíиg яαíи

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

As an artist, what made you want to draw? Have you ever had any troubles trying to achieve what you have achieved so far? And do you have any words of wisdom for any new aspiring artist?

ỳoύя ℓovє ís ∂яívíиg мє…
ỳoύя ∂яívíиg мє íиsαиє

User Image

Lonely Smoker

I've always wanted to be a character on the show, even though my voice is incredibly tiny!

Do you sometimes use quotes that you and your friends / work partners come up with? I know you guys must have some crazy convos.

Alien Visionary

19,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Mister Ward,

Would you ever consider doing a Live Action episode of Adventure Time? If so, who would you pick to play Finn, Princess Bubblegum, and Marceline?

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I think it's really awesome that you guys made that Me-Mow episode based off of a kid's drawing. I'm curious as to why you decided to do that. Did you meet the artist and make dreams come true? Do you think you would ever do something like that again?

So.... Totally have seen some Ren and Stimpy-esque moments in AT. Purposeful?

Did you ever work some crummy jobs when you were younger? I'm making pizzas now, and it's horrid.

Where did you get inspiration for LSP's character and voice? Her voice is just hilarious. It always cracks me up. Good job on that class A numba one voice acting, sir.

Beloved Marshmallow

15,075 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25
misskaro
-EboniiSkinn-
misskaro

--------------------
Hiii i hate adventure time its so guay <3 whee

Calling something "gay" as a replacement of saying "stupid" or "dumb" can be offensive to gay people. Hate something if you want, but could you please try to use a different adjective? You're hating on Adventure Time, not gay people, right? neutral

---------------------------------------------------
True sorry how about its boaring - suprise me - burning_eyes

Then gtfo the thread and go rant about My Little Pony in the Chatterbox?

rolleyes
please talk to me answer my questions smile

Shapeshifter

Gio Gio Star
CholitaGorditaMija
Gio Gio Star
User Image

As an artist, what made you want to draw? Have you ever had any troubles trying to achieve what you have achieved so far? And do you have any words of wisdom for any new aspiring artist?

ỳoύя ℓovє ís ∂яívíиg мє…
ỳoύя ∂яívíиg мє íиsαиє

User Image
Please just stop, I'm sure he's noticed your question. This be annoying as damn.
User Image

Not until he answers.

ỳoύя ℓovє ís ∂яívíиg мє…
ỳoύя ∂яívíиg мє íиsαиє

User Image

There's actually an interview on youtube that answers all of your questions.
emotion_c8

Magical Girl

What's going to happen with our little snail friend?
Last time I remember seeing him he was possessed in Mortal Recoil!
Will he return later on?
emotion_kirakira
Hi Im a huge fan of AT! its amazing How did you get the ideas of adventure time and the characters ?and what would you describe the kind of art that you draw????= u = heart 4laugh I want to draw like you right now I draw chibi anime...

6,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
Is Finn gonna hook up with Fire Princess? I MUST KNOW B| *stalks*

Fashionable Regular

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
How are you liking Gaia Online?
Will there be a chance to have run in in the future with Gaia Online? Will there be also a chance for some references of Gaia Online in any of your shows?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff