Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Kitten

25,675 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Waffles! 25
Lyca_Watyre
Hi everybody!

Most of my questions have been asked, lol.

What is your favorite color, and why?

black because it is slimming and its almost all Marcelline wares lol
Argenti
What is it like working with Jeremy Shada, Tom Kenny, and John DiMaggio? Do you ever get requests from Zack Shada to do some more work with you guys?

How did you feel about the cancellation of Flapjack and how was the transition from that to Adventure Time? Was it an easy transition? I was really disappointed when Flapjack was cancelled.
aww yeah.. everyone from Flapjack misses Flapjack a whole bunch.. I think if most of us from the Flapjack crew could go back to that time, we'd do it in a heart beat. Those were the salad days. Flapjack was a great learning time for me.. that's were my drawings evolved.. because I was forced to draw out major amounts of drawings for that show.. drawing crazy amounts every day.. just jams you up the experience level super quick.. my drawings were so high-school style until I started working on that show.. I had to learn pretty quickly... also Thurop Van Orman was an amazing boss. I used to ask Thurop if I could.. be involved in different parts of the production of my episodes and he'd say "Of course, friend. This is a fun factory, friend!" So that's what I try to do with Adventure Time.. I try to do a fun factory friend..

Beloved Foe

16,365 Points
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I am always in love with the stories you and your team make, they make us other creative geniuses feel like we aren't alone!

Are you going to be at comicon?

How does Jake understand his lady? Does he know any other languages?

Oh and ten and stimpy was the best emotion_dowant there's that man again

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
CholitaGorditaMija
Gio Gio Star
User Image
ỳoύя jύsτ αs soƒτ αs α ℓíoи ταмe∂
ỳoύя jύsτ αs ωєτ αs τhє єvєиíиg яαíи

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

As an artist, what made you want to draw? Have you ever had any troubles trying to achieve what you have achieved so far? And do you have any words of wisdom for any new aspiring artist?

ỳoύя ℓovє ís ∂яívíиg мє…
ỳoύя ∂яívíиg мє íиsαиє

User Image
Please just stop, I'm sure he's noticed your question. This be annoying as damn.
I don't mean to be rude, but this thread is moving pretty fast and I don't think an original question like this should be ignored because so many people are asking questions that have already been answered.

You don't have a right to moderate this thread--and you shouldn't be rude to another fan like yourself regardless of your feelings on their question or post style. If you arre annoyed by it--ignore the person and you will never see their repetitive question again.

Romantic Lover

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image
ỳoύя jύsτ αs soƒτ αs α ℓíoи ταмe∂
ỳoύя jύsτ αs ωєτ αs τhє єvєиíиg яαíи

As an artist, what made you want to draw? Have you ever had any troubles trying to achieve what you have achieved so far? And do you have any words of wisdom for any new aspiring artist?

ỳoύя ℓovє ís ∂яívíиg мє…
ỳoύя ∂яívíиg мє íиsαиє

User Image

Greedy Fatcat

9,950 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Will there be any princess' involving the ocean? Like an underwater princess.

Tenacious Lover

30,425 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Energy Squad 200
Laurel_Designs
orlando18
BanMidou2008
orlando18
hey

Awsome another Big Bang fan
yup love them!!! biggrin
my college friend likes them, she never stops talking about Topp is it??? The blue haired one....
yup T.O.P she has good taste 3nodding

Business Fatcat

I'm new to the whole show...The Freggin Punch your buns commercial is Hilarious. Do you think people at school would make fun of me for watching it? emotion_0A0

Alien Visionary

19,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Mister Ward,

Would you ever consider doing a Live Action episode of Adventure Time? If so, who would you pick to play Finn, Princess Bubblegum, and Marceline?

Anxious Fatcat

The episode list for season four has an episode "Return to the Nightosphere." Does that mean there will be more of Marceline and her dad? o: I'd love to get more on her background :3
I love Fionna and Cake! Cutest kitty ever! <3 How do you feel about the lesbian fan-pairing of Marceline and Bubblegum? Do you oppose to the creativity, or support it?

Fashionable Regular

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
How are you liking Gaia Online?
Will there be a chance to have run in in the future with Gaia Online? Will there be also a chance for some references of Gaia Online in any of your shows?

2,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
The REAL Pendleton Ward
Hey Adventure Time fans,

I was wondering what was your drive that made you do animation and if you can say any inspiring words to all aspiring animators like me?

Thank you for creating adventure time! It's my all time favorite cartoon.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
kelzymize
Yeata Zi
kelzymize
Is MeMeow coming back again to revenge on Jake? And would it be on Lady Rainicorn and/or Princess Bubblegum?
And if there are going to be more of Fionna and Cake, would MeMeow be in it but a Mouse?
I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE ANOTHER ME-MOW FAN!

HIGH FIVE!

Yah -High 5-

I'm an all fan for all the Aventur Time
Pen did answer a question about me-mow. I think the answer is quoted on the first page if you'd like to have a look :3
Hi Im a huge fan of AT! its amazing How did you get the ideas of adventure time and the characters ?and what would you describe the kind of art that you draw????= u = heart 4laugh I want to draw like you right now I draw chibi anime...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff