Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Genius

10,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Do you put snails in every episode to see which kind of person would realize there are snails in every episode?
And if you do, please why?
Hi Im a huge fan of AT! its amazing How did you get the ideas of adventure time and the characters ?and what would you describe the kind of art that you draw????= u = heart 4laugh I want to draw like you right now I draw chibi anime...

Romantic Lover

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image
ỳoύя jύsτ αs soƒτ αs α ℓíoи ταмe∂
ỳoύя jύsτ αs ωєτ αs τhє єvєиíиg яαíи

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

As an artist, what made you want to draw? Have you ever had any troubles trying to achieve what you have achieved so far? And do you have any words of wisdom for any new aspiring artist?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ỳoύя ℓovє ís ∂яívíиg мє…
ỳoύя ∂яívíиg мє íиsαиє

User Image

Naughty Moonwalker

The REAL Pendleton Ward
OV8ION
(asked on page 13 but I don't think Pen saw it)

It seems to me that AT is teetering on the edge of a darker vision. Would it be dark if it weren't supposed to be a kids' show?

Are you a Homestuck fan? AT fans claimed to have caught references to Andrew Hussie's Homestuck, including such vague references like "Document 413." Is it or isn't it?

Is AT really Finn's dreamworld, and not a real place at all?

No.. I like teetering.. Dark Comedies are my favorite genre.. because the emotions are in conflict with each other.. it makes me feel awesome.. watching movies like American Werewolf in London.. when I'm on the edge of my seat in suspense but laughing at the same time... it's like.. forcing yourself.. to roleplay.. as Doctor Who.. My intentions were to make a kids show that had dark moments.. that's what I'm all about. Trying to payback.. what Ren and Stimpy was to me as a kid. Ren and Stimpy blew my brains apart as a kid.

The fact that you just mentioned Doctor Who makes me respect you even more.

Tipsy Smoker

10,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Will season 2 and 3 come out on DVD?
will Fiona and cake ever get back on adventure Time or will they ever get another episode???? because i love all of the characters!!!
Hi Im a huge fan of AT! its amazing How did you get the ideas of adventure time and the characters ?and what would you describe the kind of art that you draw????= u = heart 4laugh I want to draw like you right now I draw chibi anime...

Alien Visionary

19,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Mister Ward,

Would you ever consider doing a Live Action episode of Adventure Time? If so, who would you pick to play Finn, Princess Bubblegum, and Marceline?

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I think it's really awesome that you guys made that Me-Mow episode based off of a kid's drawing. I'm curious as to why you decided to do that. Did you meet the artist and make dreams come true? Do you think you would ever do something like that again?

So.... Totally have seen some Ren and Stimpy-esque moments in AT. Purposeful?

Did you ever work some crummy jobs when you were younger? I'm making pizzas now, and it's horrid.

Where did you get inspiration for LSP's character and voice? Her voice is just hilarious. It always cracks me up. Good job on that class A numba one voice acting, sir.
i was wondering will flame princess become a recurring character and potential love interest for finn?

Grand_Kai88's Datemate

Magical Pumpkin

22,190 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Did you ever think Adventure Time would become so big when you first thought it up?

What about the characters? How have they changed from your original ideas of them? Or did they change at all?
orlando18
hey

Awsome another Big Bang fan

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
[NPC] Horse
. . .

O__O . . .

Greedy Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
The REAL Pendleton Ward
Hey Adventure Time fans,

I've got some very exciting news for you all!

On THURSDAY, MARCH 22, 2012 at 6:00pm PT (Pacific Time) I'll be stopping by Gaia Online to hang out with fans in this thread, and to answer your questions about Adventure Time in a live interview/Q & A session!

Please feel free to join me for this event, and come armed with any questions about Adventure Time you'd like to have answered! I'll try my best to answer as many of your questions as I am able for the duration of the interview/ Q & A session.

Hope to see all of you Adventure Time fans here on Thursday!
- The Real Pendleton Ward

....OMG the Real Pendleton Ward (o 3 o ) how are you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff